The Best Available

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Sep 14, 2011

This is the only iron supplement, short of injections or IVs, that has brought my ferritin levels into the correct range and keeps them there. I swear by this product.

Chelated Iron

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Feb 01, 2010

I purchased this item because I had tried the cheap iron products in the pharmacy and other expensive irons that were suggested to me. I would either get a horrible headache or diarrhea. I started slowly on this product and can take this product with none of the usual 'challenges' that come with taking an iron supplement. I am taking this product as I have low ferritin.

Fantastic product, wouldn't take anything else

Posted by Reviewer1236010 on Jun 09, 2010

I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful product. All other iron supplements cause chronic constipation and nausea. But with bluebonnet I have had no problems. Its fantastic Thank you so much for this great product

Best

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Nov 14, 2011

I've tried lots of other irons, including flordix. This is the only one that makes a difference, doesn't leave me constipated and at a good price.

great source of Iron!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 28, 2011

My levels really went up using this product. Blue Bonnet is a really great, high quality brand.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1751519 on Apr 22, 2011

It's hard to say anything as I just started taking it. I contacted the company producing it asking whether that product contains any GM ingredients and they kindly replied that it doesn't. They also said that that product is shipped across the border to countries where genetically modified products are banned

Do NOT take on an empty stomach.

Posted by guerillamedicine on Sep 06, 2011

I took this iron and then forgot to eat. I was in a world of horrible nausea for several hours. When I take it with food, it is fine. I can't comment whether or not it is constipating, and I haven't been taking it long enough to know its effect on my iron levels.

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer3261153 on Feb 23, 2012

I've been using this for over 7 months and it has helped raise my iron storage levels. Easy to take and no side effects for me.

The best I've found

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Apr 10, 2014

Lab tests about 5 weeks ago showed I have very low ferritin and iron saturation. I was exhausted. Just going up the stairs was difficult. I started on Bluebonnet iron, taking 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime. In about a week I began to feel more energetic with no constipation. Then I decided to try Floradix because of the rave reviews. I've been taking it about a week and I'm feeling exhausted again. Plus it tastes terrible. So I'm switching back to Bluebonnet immediately.

Great for Low Ferritin/Babesia

Posted by Reviewer1307319 on Nov 26, 2010

Been fighting low ferritin for years and finally diagnosed with Babesia (Lyme disease co-infection). Unlike the iron supplement prescribed by my Doctor this doesn't make me feel really ill. I notice my hair fallout is reducing and alongside the medication for Babesia I can see considerable improvement in my overall health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »