Easy on your stomach

Posted by Reviewer2636728 on Dec 27, 2011

I have problems with iron absorbment and usually also get my stomach stuck or at least in pain with iron supplements. Until this one the only iron supplement I've been able to use has been Salus Floravital and Floradix. They just come expensive very soon if longer usage is needed and their iron concentration is quite low. So I've been happy to find Bluebonnet's chelated iron which doesn't give me stomach problems at all and concentration is higher and hopefully it does absorb too!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011

Easily digestible, seems to correct low iron levels fast.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Iron,

Posted by Reviewer2600885 on Nov 14, 2011

Its kosher

Best

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Nov 14, 2011

I've tried lots of other irons, including flordix. This is the only one that makes a difference, doesn't leave me constipated and at a good price.

The Best Available

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Sep 14, 2011

This is the only iron supplement, short of injections or IVs, that has brought my ferritin levels into the correct range and keeps them there. I swear by this product.

Do NOT take on an empty stomach.

Posted by guerillamedicine on Sep 06, 2011

I took this iron and then forgot to eat. I was in a world of horrible nausea for several hours. When I take it with food, it is fine. I can't comment whether or not it is constipating, and I haven't been taking it long enough to know its effect on my iron levels.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1215641 on Sep 02, 2011

Fast shipping, product as advertised. Great doing business with iHerb

great product

Posted by Reviewer2684552 on Aug 30, 2011

This was a little more expensive, but was really easy on my system and didn't cause any backing up. It really helped my get my iron level back up.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1751519 on Apr 22, 2011

It's hard to say anything as I just started taking it. I contacted the company producing it asking whether that product contains any GM ingredients and they kindly replied that it doesn't. They also said that that product is shipped across the border to countries where genetically modified products are banned

great product to raise iron levels without constipation!

Posted by Reviewer1421789 on Mar 31, 2011

I needed to raise my iron and found this product that is effective, while not causing constipation! Other products seem to have that problem, but not this one. Thanks Bluebonnet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »