Great for Low Ferritin/Babesia

Posted by Reviewer1307319 on Nov 26, 2010

Been fighting low ferritin for years and finally diagnosed with Babesia (Lyme disease co-infection). Unlike the iron supplement prescribed by my Doctor this doesn't make me feel really ill. I notice my hair fallout is reducing and alongside the medication for Babesia I can see considerable improvement in my overall health.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on Sep 29, 2010

This stuff is potent and I really feel a burst of energy when I take it.

Effective

Posted by 5295718723596763766 on Sep 08, 2015

This iron supplement helped me raise my ferritin level from a 5 to a 21 in about 8 weeks. Because my ferritin level was so low, my dosage was much higher than the recommended dose as stated on the bottle. The capsules are easy to swallow, vegan, do not smell or taste bad (I am very sensitive to certain scents/tastes of pill capsules), and did not "bind me up". This brand was recommended by my thyroid support group as being a good choice for patients with Hashimoto's and/or hypothyroidism.

Chelated mineral

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jun 15, 2010

Chelated minerals are easily absorbed by the human body and don't cause gastrointestinal disturbances. I trust Bluebonnet when it comes to chelated minerals because they are cheap and you can feel them working.

Good source of iron

Posted by eattothrive on Dec 22, 2010

Haven't gotten my levels back yet to know if it is working. I am trying to raise Ferritin.

Fantastic

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 10, 2016

High potency Iron in a non constipating form, and great value for money too. Normally I take Thorne's Iron but funds were running a bit low so I ordered Bluebonnet's instead. Works to the same effectiveness which is awesome, as I suffer from very heavy periods and gut problems, so I have trouble absorbing Iron and lose it at a faster rate than normal. I would be a fatigued, unproductive mess without it. Only thing that makes Thorne's better is no magnesium stearate and smaller capsules.

Easy on your stomach

Posted by Reviewer2636728 on Dec 27, 2011

I have problems with iron absorbment and usually also get my stomach stuck or at least in pain with iron supplements. Until this one the only iron supplement I've been able to use has been Salus Floravital and Floradix. They just come expensive very soon if longer usage is needed and their iron concentration is quite low. So I've been happy to find Bluebonnet's chelated iron which doesn't give me stomach problems at all and concentration is higher and hopefully it does absorb too!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2197480 on Jan 09, 2012

Fast shipping, exactly as described.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011

Easily digestible, seems to correct low iron levels fast.

Energetic!

Posted by Reviewer2918745 on Feb 05, 2015

I feel more energetic. I'm recovering the energy of years past & it doesn't upset my stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »