Best

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on Sep 29, 2010

This stuff is potent and I really feel a burst of energy when I take it.

Chelated mineral

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jun 15, 2010

Chelated minerals are easily absorbed by the human body and don't cause gastrointestinal disturbances. I trust Bluebonnet when it comes to chelated minerals because they are cheap and you can feel them working.

Good source of iron

Posted by eattothrive on Dec 22, 2010

Haven't gotten my levels back yet to know if it is working. I am trying to raise Ferritin.

Best iron pills ever!

Posted by 5195906621684523361 on Oct 02, 2015

This is the best iron I've ever tried. My iron and ferritin levels were always so bad and did help nothing. Doctors wanted to give me iron injection cure. I said okay but before that I wanted to make one last attempt. I bought this kind of iron pills. After 3 months my iron, ferritin and haemeoglobin levels became to the normal levels. My doctor could not believe his eyes. No side effects and I feel myself much better. I'm so happy with this kind of iron pills, best ever!!! I am going to buy it again and recommend everyone who suffers from iron deficiency anemia.

Effective

Posted by 5295718723596763766 on Sep 08, 2015

This iron supplement helped me raise my ferritin level from a 5 to a 21 in about 8 weeks. Because my ferritin level was so low, my dosage was much higher than the recommended dose as stated on the bottle. The capsules are easy to swallow, vegan, do not smell or taste bad (I am very sensitive to certain scents/tastes of pill capsules), and did not "bind me up". This brand was recommended by my thyroid support group as being a good choice for patients with Hashimoto's and/or hypothyroidism.

Easy on your stomach

Posted by Reviewer2636728 on Dec 27, 2011

I have problems with iron absorbment and usually also get my stomach stuck or at least in pain with iron supplements. Until this one the only iron supplement I've been able to use has been Salus Floravital and Floradix. They just come expensive very soon if longer usage is needed and their iron concentration is quite low. So I've been happy to find Bluebonnet's chelated iron which doesn't give me stomach problems at all and concentration is higher and hopefully it does absorb too!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2197480 on Jan 09, 2012

Fast shipping, exactly as described.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011

Easily digestible, seems to correct low iron levels fast.

Energetic!

Posted by Reviewer2918745 on Feb 05, 2015

I feel more energetic. I'm recovering the energy of years past & it doesn't upset my stomach.

Love it!