10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best Magnesium, in Convenient Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Feb 02, 2012

UPDATE: Should have updated this awhile ago. I've been taking this quite awhile and it's an excellent product, but the fact that is buffered means that some of the elemental magnesium is actually from non-chelated magnesium oxide. So it's less of a value than it would appear. So I've downgraded from five stars to four. So nice to find an Albion-sourced Magnesium Glycinate product with 200mg capsules. I take 400mg each night, and don't have to down 4 capsules at once as I did in the past. One thing I CAN'T say is that this -- or any other magnesium product -- makes me go to sleep any easier, as many people report. But that's not why I buy it -- I just want to try to keep my blood levels of this vital electrolyte higher. Also, Glycine has its own benefits for the body.

Very absorbable

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Feb 19, 2010

This avoids the GI effects of some of the other forms of magnesium.

High Quality Magnesium Chelate

Posted by Reviewer2485384 on Jun 24, 2010

Each pill contains 200mg of elemental magnesium in chelate form from Albion labs. Couldn't ask for more in a magnesium supplement. Seems less likely to cause loose stools.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

After doing some research this product came out as the best value ofr money. Chelated magnesium easy to absorp for the body. All in all; good value for money.

Great Product

Posted by 5311204134968431007 on Dec 16, 2013

Great product at a great price. The only problem I had was locating it on your website. I typed in the name (Bluebonnet Chelated Magnesium) and it didn't come up. I only found it because I looked up chelated magnesium to learn if you had another product I might buy in its place. And ta-da! There it was. I would order it from you again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »