Love them

Posted by Gemini on Jun 06, 2015

I really like this brand, they're a great improvement to the previous brand I tried and definitely prevent cramps.

good effect magnesium

Posted by 5653034189762793640 on Dec 29, 2014

very good product good price

Works as advertised

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

As the title, I dont remember how much of an effect the citrate-form would give me, but I do believe that taking two of these at night fulfills my daily magnesium intake, despite what biohackers write, I feel fine. The citrate form would keep me taking it throughout the day, and this saves me time and reminding myself.

The only magnesium that is best absorbed.

Posted by 4860325690575451806 on Jul 03, 2014

I have used other magnesium pills in the past but the chelated magnesium is the best absorbed into the body.

Big fan!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Mar 12, 2014

I read that magnesium glycinate is the best form of magnesium to use to correct magnesium deficiency. I feel calm and focused after taking it. From now on, I'm going to take the chelated form instead of magnesium citrate. Update: I had a nutritional blood analysis recently. My rbc magnesium level is in the upper portion of my lab range. These really work.

Have used this brand for years.

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 20, 2014

I was glad to find the Blue Bonnet brand on iHerb, because my local market does not carry this brand of magnesium glycinate. It's nice to know I can usually find it here. I have enjoyed the Blue Bonnet brand for many years, and I think it's a great product. I would recommend it to anyone.

The best type of chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Dec 28, 2013

Advantages of this product, it's in capsule form, unlike most magnesium products, thus, it's easier to swallow, and dissolves faster in the stomach. Also, this form of calcium, glycinate, is the best chelated type of magnesium, based on all my research. Bluebonnet is a company that I trust. I wouldn't consider buying any other magnesium product, this is the best.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 10, 2013

I think I already reviewed this. Excellent source of magnesium.

The best Magnesium product ever

Posted by Reviewer1695789 on Aug 24, 2013

This product has allowed us to sleep in the nights very well. Also our cramps have decreased.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1302643 on Feb 06, 2013

Helps calm the rapid heart beat and gives a good feeling of peace and calm; especially when you experience the pins and needl's feeling! Helps bring you back into balance!