Very high quality magnesium glycinate.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 07, 2012

Most magnesium supplements use magnesium oxide (which isn't absorbed well and can cause diarrhea even in small doses) or magnesium citrate (which can be very irritating to the digestive system). That's why I prefer this chelated magnesium, which is magnesium glycinate. This form of magnesium is gentle on the digestive system, easily absorbed, and it's bound to glycine, which is a stress-relieving, anti-inflammatory amino acid. At 200 mg per capsule, it's the perfect dose to take 1-3 times daily, which should raise magnesium to optimal levels. A+++

Only form I can tolerate orally

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Sep 16, 2010

I've tried magnesium citrate, malate, oxide and aspartate. All those forms of magnesium gave me bowel issues even at doses below 200 mg elemental. This form does not cause any issues at one pill a day. AND it works like it's supposed to along the lines of increased energy and relaxing muscles.

best mag

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on May 05, 2011

I've taken this for months to help with anxiety, and other family members take it for menstrual cramps, headaches, and other things. I can take 600 mg/day or more and still have no digestive upset. Tried some other forms and they caused problems, so I came back to this. The price on this size is lower per mg than lower quality magnesiums i found at drug stores, etc.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1936644 on May 19, 2010

Excellent product that helped me get my low magnesium levels up in 4 months.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2497996 on Oct 20, 2010

I was so happy to find BB's chelated magnesium at iHerb.com for such a good price. I used to take an expensive transdermal one and do daily foot baths with it to alleviate severe lower back pain for which I was to have surgery. Now I don't need back surgery or foot baths but can take 6-7 capsules/day and feel great!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Dec 08, 2010

Doesn`t upset stomach or bowels

Big fan!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Mar 12, 2014

I read that magnesium glycinate is the best form of magnesium to use to correct magnesium deficiency. I feel calm and focused after taking it. From now on, I'm going to take the chelated form instead of magnesium citrate. Update: I had a nutritional blood analysis recently. My rbc magnesium level is in the upper portion of my lab range. These really work.

Good supplement for cramps

Posted by Reviewer3010395 on Apr 11, 2011

Really good for cramps and in a very convenient capsule.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1406071 on Mar 26, 2010

This supplement helps relax my muscles with fibromyalsia.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2166004 on Jun 03, 2010

This is in a form that my body can use, so it really gets rid of cramps in my feet and legs that used to wake me up at night. I will buy this again.