My favorite mag!

Posted by LymeDisease on Jul 09, 2012

This magnesium doesn't cause me any bowel issues at all. It is a great price and is already chelated. I love it! Great size bottle and great value!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on May 17, 2012

Gentle on the stomach, effective, and I love the glass jar, too.

very good magnesium

Posted by NEDERLAND on Apr 07, 2012

easier for people with sensetive gut

Best Magnesium, in Convenient Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Feb 02, 2012

UPDATE: Should have updated this awhile ago. I've been taking this quite awhile and it's an excellent product, but the fact that is buffered means that some of the elemental magnesium is actually from non-chelated magnesium oxide. So it's less of a value than it would appear. So I've downgraded from five stars to four. So nice to find an Albion-sourced Magnesium Glycinate product with 200mg capsules. I take 400mg each night, and don't have to down 4 capsules at once as I did in the past. One thing I CAN'T say is that this -- or any other magnesium product -- makes me go to sleep any easier, as many people report. But that's not why I buy it -- I just want to try to keep my blood levels of this vital electrolyte higher. Also, Glycine has its own benefits for the body.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1112009 on Jan 06, 2012

Great product, I can feel the difference and the 200mg dose allows me to tailor the dose, currently taking 1 - 3 times a day

good magnesium.

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jan 04, 2012

this contains magnesium glycinate which is working way better than the other form. It also gives your digest a boost and cleans out something.

Does not stop muscle twitches

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Dec 27, 2011

This appeared like a wonderful properly manufactured concoction of magnesium but I cannot obtain the desired effect with these pills. I take magnesium every day or else I develop muscle twitches due to magnesium depletion caused by coffee and stress. Either I should start taking 2 caps/day or this pill is simply less effective than my prescription (non-chelated) magnesium.

Excellent Product & Value

Posted by Reviewer2309246 on Dec 11, 2011

Magnesium can increase energy, but is relaxing. Helps with Calcium absorption, but really it can even help with anxiety and poor sleep, being a key ingredient in supplements like ZMA. Works synergistically with Vitamin C and Zinc, good for a man's mojo as well. This form is absorbed well, and does not lead to excessive loose stools if used in moderation, but you have to take enough for your inidividual metabolism. This is the highest dose of *elemental* magnesium you'll get per pill, in a value sized glass bottle that will last you months, and can be reused/recycled.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Nov 23, 2011

Love this magnesium. I have many allergies and do fine with this, it's great for intestines and helps me sleep.

Pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 04, 2011

Godo quality absorbable magnesium. Very pure and excellent value, non GMO.