Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Nov 23, 2011

Love this magnesium. I have many allergies and do fine with this, it's great for intestines and helps me sleep.

Pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 04, 2011

Godo quality absorbable magnesium. Very pure and excellent value, non GMO.

Have used this brand for years.

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 20, 2014

I was glad to find the Blue Bonnet brand on iHerb, because my local market does not carry this brand of magnesium glycinate. It's nice to know I can usually find it here. I have enjoyed the Blue Bonnet brand for many years, and I think it's a great product. I would recommend it to anyone.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1112009 on Jan 06, 2012

Great product, I can feel the difference and the 200mg dose allows me to tailor the dose, currently taking 1 - 3 times a day

Good

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 10, 2013

I think I already reviewed this. Excellent source of magnesium.

Works as advertised

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

As the title, I dont remember how much of an effect the citrate-form would give me, but I do believe that taking two of these at night fulfills my daily magnesium intake, despite what biohackers write, I feel fine. The citrate form would keep me taking it throughout the day, and this saves me time and reminding myself.

The best Magnesium product ever

Posted by Reviewer1695789 on Aug 24, 2013

This product has allowed us to sleep in the nights very well. Also our cramps have decreased.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Dec 22, 2010

I had already bought the 90 veggie caps version, this is the same but at a cheaper price / per capsule. One of the things I've recently discovered is that it lowers blood pressure. My girlfriend uses it instead of RX drugs for that reason. Don't expect a dramatic decrease but along with some exercise and salt reduction, it really works.

good brand of chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1824289 on Oct 05, 2012

I have been taking 1 200mg capsule daily for two months. I take it along with my Vitamin C and Calcium. It seems to help with my mood and I know magnesium is important. Good price for the Bluebonnet brand.

The best type of chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Dec 28, 2013

Advantages of this product, it's in capsule form, unlike most magnesium products, thus, it's easier to swallow, and dissolves faster in the stomach. Also, this form of calcium, glycinate, is the best chelated type of magnesium, based on all my research. Bluebonnet is a company that I trust. I wouldn't consider buying any other magnesium product, this is the best.