Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Magnesium, 120 Vcaps

Good

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 10, 2013

I think I already reviewed this. Excellent source of magnesium.

The best type of chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Dec 28, 2013

Advantages of this product, it's in capsule form, unlike most magnesium products, thus, it's easier to swallow, and dissolves faster in the stomach. Also, this form of calcium, glycinate, is the best chelated type of magnesium, based on all my research. Bluebonnet is a company that I trust. I wouldn't consider buying any other magnesium product, this is the best.

Have used this brand for years.

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 20, 2014

I was glad to find the Blue Bonnet brand on iHerb, because my local market does not carry this brand of magnesium glycinate. It's nice to know I can usually find it here. I have enjoyed the Blue Bonnet brand for many years, and I think it's a great product. I would recommend it to anyone.

The only magnesium that is best absorbed.

Posted by 4860325690575451806 on Jul 03, 2014

I have used other magnesium pills in the past but the chelated magnesium is the best absorbed into the body.

Great Product

Posted by 5311204134968431007 on Dec 16, 2013

Great product at a great price. The only problem I had was locating it on your website. I typed in the name (Bluebonnet Chelated Magnesium) and it didn't come up. I only found it because I looked up chelated magnesium to learn if you had another product I might buy in its place. And ta-da! There it was. I would order it from you again.