New To iHerb?

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Magnesium, 120 Vcaps

Good

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 10, 2013

I think I already reviewed this. Excellent source of magnesium.

The best type of chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Dec 28, 2013

Advantages of this product, it's in capsule form, unlike most magnesium products, thus, it's easier to swallow, and dissolves faster in the stomach. Also, this form of calcium, glycinate, is the best chelated type of magnesium, based on all my research. Bluebonnet is a company that I trust. I wouldn't consider buying any other magnesium product, this is the best.

Have used this brand for years.

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 20, 2014

I was glad to find the Blue Bonnet brand on iHerb, because my local market does not carry this brand of magnesium glycinate. It's nice to know I can usually find it here. I have enjoyed the Blue Bonnet brand for many years, and I think it's a great product. I would recommend it to anyone.

The only magnesium that is best absorbed.

Posted by 4860325690575451806 on Jul 03, 2014

I have used other magnesium pills in the past but the chelated magnesium is the best absorbed into the body.

Works as advertised

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

As the title, I dont remember how much of an effect the citrate-form would give me, but I do believe that taking two of these at night fulfills my daily magnesium intake, despite what biohackers write, I feel fine. The citrate form would keep me taking it throughout the day, and this saves me time and reminding myself.