Gentle but potent magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3299667 on Nov 25, 2008

This magnesium was perfect for our son. It did not upset his stomach and fit our needs as gluten, casein and soy free.

Relief of stomach aches with Bluebonnet magnesium glycinate

Posted by Reviewer2400384 on Feb 17, 2011

I have a very sensitive stomach and have had trouble taking magnesium. This product has been great. I drink a full glass of water with this product and am taking 2 per day--one in morning and one at night. I have had no side effects and it is great for keeping me regular!!

This is the best magnesium product, bar none.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on May 29, 2013

After doing a lot of research I have reached the conclusion that this is the best form of magnesium. I don't like magnesium citrate because citrus is acidic and citrus-derived products trigger migraines, also, many people are allergic to citrus as well. After thorough research, the type of chelated magnesium that this product contains is the very best. Another thing I like is that each capsule has 200 mg, which is perfect because I take one with lunch and another one with dinner for a total of 400 mg per day, which balances-out the calcium caps I take daily of about 1000 mg. I also like it because it's in capsule fom, it is not a hard pill that can get lodged in your throat or be difficult to digest. I've been using this product for a long time and I am totally satisfied with it, I have not found another one like it.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2934783 on Mar 12, 2009

I had a nervous twitch on the right eye which has stopped since I've been taking this supplement.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Nov 13, 2010

This one helps me sleep, and doesn't give me loose bowels unless I take two. But I've tried a few brands, and this one seems to help me the most. We all need magnesium.

good, safe Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2461941 on Oct 08, 2009

It seems well absorbed, and causes no stomach upset or other digestive disturbances - also, 2 a day is all you need.

This the ONLY Magnesium to buy !! !! !!

Posted by Reviewer2648337 on Dec 06, 2009

My doctor recommended to buy only this form of Magnesium - however this company is the only manufactor of the form they use. Without this company there would not exist this form of Magnesium. I can tell a big difference between this product & form of ingredients then any other brand or ingredients I've taken. And, I have tried ALL of them out there! Trust is huge in this industry - you can trust this company.

Che Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2486889 on Jul 05, 2008

Anyone who does not have regular bowel movements needs to take these. Naturally solves your problems.

Very nice quality product

Posted by Reviewer1460673 on Apr 01, 2009

I've had a hard time finding chelated magnesium in capsule form and also one that doesn't have a lot of extra other ingredients. I'm very pleased with this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Nov 05, 2009

Magnesium is usually prepared in large tablets that are hard to swallow. This product is so easy to take and is a reasonable price.