Great Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Jun 08, 2011

One before bedtime and I relax wonderfully. Another great product from Bluebonnet. Keeps my blood pressure down also.

Very nice quality product

Posted by Reviewer1460673 on Apr 01, 2009

I've had a hard time finding chelated magnesium in capsule form and also one that doesn't have a lot of extra other ingredients. I'm very pleased with this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Nov 05, 2009

Magnesium is usually prepared in large tablets that are hard to swallow. This product is so easy to take and is a reasonable price.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 19, 2012

I was taking the unflavored Natural Calm magnesium citrate for a couple of months, but stopped because I didn't like it. It is too acidic for me. I did some research and found that one of the best forms of magnesium to take is chelated magnesium glycinate. I've had success using the BlueBonnet brand and appreciate that their products are packaged in glass bottles and not plastic containers. The only thing I dislike is each capsule only contains 200 mg. I take 2-3 capsules a day. This is a fantastic supplement to raise your magnesium level.

Not for some people with sensitive stomachs.

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Aug 28, 2010

I liked that this magnesium seemed to help my sleep, but it made my acid reflux worse. It's probably fine for most people.

No difference

Posted by Reviewer1559362 on Nov 15, 2011

This magnesium glycinate made no difference to pain. Five active with magnesium glycerinate and malic acid really helped. I thought this would be similar but it isn't at all. Will go back to fibroactive.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2297288 on Oct 05, 2009

great price, easy to take. Will be ordering more soon!

excelente

Posted by Reviewer2560138 on Aug 08, 2009

muy buen producto,excelente

Great

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Aug 12, 2009

I really enjoy this magnesium. I searched and searched for a chelated magnesium and when I came upon this one decided to try it. This brand really seems to be good, I have absolutely no complaints. Seems to do the job it is intended to do.

pure Albion