July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Magnesium, 60 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

This is the best magnesium product, bar none.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on May 29, 2013

After doing a lot of research I have reached the conclusion that this is the best form of magnesium. I don't like magnesium citrate because citrus is acidic and citrus-derived products trigger migraines, also, many people are allergic to citrus as well. After thorough research, the type of chelated magnesium that this product contains is the very best. Another thing I like is that each capsule has 200 mg, which is perfect because I take one with lunch and another one with dinner for a total of 400 mg per day, which balances-out the calcium caps I take daily of about 1000 mg. I also like it because it's in capsule fom, it is not a hard pill that can get lodged in your throat or be difficult to digest. I've been using this product for a long time and I am totally satisfied with it, I have not found another one like it.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Nov 13, 2010

This one helps me sleep, and doesn't give me loose bowels unless I take two. But I've tried a few brands, and this one seems to help me the most. We all need magnesium.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Nov 05, 2009

Magnesium is usually prepared in large tablets that are hard to swallow. This product is so easy to take and is a reasonable price.

This the ONLY Magnesium to buy !! !! !!

Posted by Reviewer2648337 on Dec 06, 2009

My doctor recommended to buy only this form of Magnesium - however this company is the only manufactor of the form they use. Without this company there would not exist this form of Magnesium. I can tell a big difference between this product & form of ingredients then any other brand or ingredients I've taken. And, I have tried ALL of them out there! Trust is huge in this industry - you can trust this company.

Very nice quality product

Posted by Reviewer1460673 on Apr 01, 2009

I've had a hard time finding chelated magnesium in capsule form and also one that doesn't have a lot of extra other ingredients. I'm very pleased with this product.