Probably the Best

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Apr 27, 2010

The Price is a little steep, but you get what you pay for. It is very absorb-able and easy to take so that's another plus. If you don't mind the cost you wont be disappointed.

Very relaxing.

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Feb 16, 2011

This supplement has done wonders to reduce my heart flutters. I think we all get too much calcium in regards to magnesium. Great product!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1883125 on Apr 05, 2012

Bluebonnet has a reputation for quality and this is a great choice of Magnesium - take with dinner for better sleep!

magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

it helps me with my night leg cramping

Very good brand.

Posted by Reviewer1990443 on Feb 13, 2011

This is the best brand I know, the best magnesium formula. Easy to swallow. I will be buying again. The package arrived in Brazil quickly and safe.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1995306 on Mar 09, 2012

Seems to be working, very effective. Shipping very prompt, I am happy with product.

Help for indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1492014 on Jan 02, 2012

I take for indigestion and migraines

Best magnesium for me

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jul 19, 2009

Very happy with this product, and I will continue to purchase it as my preferred form of magnesium.

Magnesium: vital for so many things

Posted by iLoveiHerb on Jun 24, 2012

Magnesium plays a crucial role in many different processes, including healthy nerve transmission, muscle function, and building strong bones and teeth. It may also help manage conditions such as depression, PMS, diabetes, hypertension, migraine and contribute to heart health. Dr Michael Eades says, "If I had only one supplement that I could take, it would be magnesium." My own choice is for chelated magnesium, by Bluebonnet, as it is in a form that is more easily absorbed by the body.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Nov 11, 2011

I take 2 capsules of Bluebonnet's magnesium glycinate every night before bed. It does help me relax and sleep better and it doesn't cause loose stool at that dosage. A good product from a good company.