Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

Posted by Reviewer1906298 on Jul 29, 2009

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

rate product

Posted by Reviewer2303089 on Aug 04, 2009

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1067361 on Oct 21, 2008

lowers my cholesterol

I had very good results!

Posted by Reviewer2739935 on Jul 15, 2009

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

Improved cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2962327 on Jun 01, 2010

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

Impact on Cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer1719162 on Apr 09, 2015

After three months, my total Cholesterol dropped from 239 to 144. The major change was taking two capsules daily.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - CHOLESTERICE BY BLUE BONNET

Posted by 5457759322029645926 on Jan 04, 2016

I WAS ADVISED BY MY DOCTOR TO TAKE THIS INSTEAD OF LIPITOR. SINCE STOPPING THE LIPITOR AND STARTING THE CHOLESTERICE, THE PAINS IN MY LEGS HAVE DISAPPEARED. I AM HOPEFUL THAT THIS WILL LOWER MY CHOLESTEROL WITHOUT BAD SIDE EFFECTS.

Works

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Apr 24, 2016

My cholesterol was over 100 and after using this for two months, it was down to 95 and my Dr. was happy. My good cholesterol was the highest!

Good cholesterol control supplement as always

Posted by 4997531859138146761 on May 12, 2016

Repeat purchase. Guess with controlled diet, it really helped in reducing my hubby's cholesterol.

CholesteRice

Posted by Reviewer2866673 on Nov 30, 2010

this product works well to keep my cholesterol in check. Have used for several years now. Very satified with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »