Great

Posted by Reviewer3074456 on Feb 27, 2011

great for Cholesterol

CholesteRice

Posted by Reviewer2866673 on Nov 30, 2010

this product works well to keep my cholesterol in check. Have used for several years now. Very satified with this product.

Works

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Apr 24, 2016

My cholesterol was over 100 and after using this for two months, it was down to 95 and my Dr. was happy. My good cholesterol was the highest!

Bluebonnet products get the job done!

Posted by Reviewer1866449 on Jun 18, 2011

Excellent; recommended by my doctor for high cholestrol in lieu of perscription medication

Excellent delivery time

Posted by 5501428507663432601 on Dec 07, 2016

I've received CholesteRice tonight and this will be my first day to try this supplement. I hope it helps me. My LDL level is 5.14mmol/l (very high) and and triglycerides 2.11 mmol/l (very high). This is my second delivery from iherb.ca and I must agree that their delivery is very quick . I live in Ontario, CANADA and it took 48 hrs from the time I've ordered the product to arrive to my door. Thank You! I have based my decision to purchase this product mainly based on customers' reviews. I will let you know in three months how well this product worked for me. Happy Holidays!

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2042086 on Oct 30, 2008

This product appears to be a good non-prescription way to control high levels of cholesterol

Purity important

Posted by Reviewer2060351 on Jun 02, 2011

A few years ago in the media there were questions about the purity of the red yeast rice that was being sold. I did a lot of research and always buy this Bluebonnet brand as it is supposedly one of the purest red yeast products. As with most things - You get what you pay for.

Lower cholesterol significantly

Posted by Reviewer2220059 on Sep 20, 2016

This product help to lower my cholesterol significantly and I'm off my statins.

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2252051 on Oct 02, 2009

fantastic product

Good cholesterol control supplement as always

Posted by 4997531859138146761 on May 12, 2016

Repeat purchase. Guess with controlled diet, it really helped in reducing my hubby's cholesterol.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »