Bluebonnet Nutrition, Dual-Action Protein, Whey + Casein, Natural Chocolate Flavor, 2.1 lbs (952 g)

The Only Protein I've Found without the Artificial Sweetners

Posted by Reviewer2340808 on Aug 27, 2010

and w/o growth hormone etc. Taste is excellent. Mixes with ease.

5 *

Posted by Reviewer2062926 on Dec 22, 2010

good product and good taste

Great

Posted by Reviewer1752546 on Feb 12, 2012

I was looking for a grass fed protein powder. This is the only one I found besides the Maximized Living protein, which is a great product also. It does not have a very powerful chocolate flavor, so I add more cocoa. I like the vanilla flavor for baking etc. I was wondering if this had vitamins in it also, like others do.

Bluebonnet Dual Action Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3100478 on Mar 12, 2012

This is my first use of a protein powder. I work out five days a week for @ an hour (cardio and/or resistance training). I make a shake with Bluebonnet dual action protein powder, almond milk and a banana after each workout. I have plenty of energy and am not usually very hungry after the shake. Before drinking the shakes, I was feeling worn down from the work outs. I am a 54 year old female and I would recommend this product to anyone working out or not. I will definitely continue the use of this product.

Great taste!

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Feb 09, 2014

I love Bluebonnet products for their clean ingredients. No complaints on the taste of this, I've had chocolate flavored whey isolate from other brands, and this and NOW Foods would be my go-to. Thumbs up!