Bluebonnet Nutrition, EarthSweet, Vitamin D3, Natural Raspberry Flavor, 2000 IU, 90 Chewable Tablets

Chewable Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2118788 on Jun 20, 2010

I am so loving the Natural Raspberry Flavored Vitamin D Chewable, I have traveled to most of my families homes to have them try the small but loaded tablet.

Evaluation

Posted by Reviewer2836145 on Aug 04, 2010

I ordered Vitamin D and give my son who is 6 years old 11/2 tablets/day or 3000IU. He is severely autistic, and we have noticed that he is slightly calmer and sleeps better. Prior to ordering from you we bought liquid Vitamin D from our local pharmacy. It was significantly more expensive. I think he also enjoys the taste as he readily takes the tablets.So far, we are pleased with the product. Jerry

Just as described

Posted by Reviewer1335384 on Sep 14, 2010

Nice, sweet taste!

Great taste and effective.

Posted by Reviewer2965121 on Oct 17, 2009

My daughters love this vitamin - and I know the D is working because soon after my eldest started taking it her mood changed for the better! Plus, now that Fall is here, I am glad they are getting enough D. The kids think it tastes great, too. The bonus for me is it comes in a GLASS bottle, which is more easily recycled than plastic.

Vit D3

Posted by Reviewer2032402 on Nov 14, 2009

This has kept my grandkids 100% healthy through all the swine flu at school!!! Now not so much as a sniffle!!!!!!!