July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Milk Thistle Fruit & Seed Extract, 120 Vcaps

5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Very good product

Posted by 4775659630449079990 on Nov 25, 2013

I bought this product for my liver without expecting to feel anything in particular, but i was surprised when on the first week of taking this herb i felt some pressure in the liver area and was flushing liver stones for 4 days. i'd never seen liver stones in my life before, so i had to check on the internet to find out what these things were.

Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Apr 08, 2009

What a great product, not only do you get a high quality milk thistle extract but Bluebonnet also threw in some nice plant based enzymes for easier digestion. My only suggestion would be that BB make a larger 250 Vcap bottle so it can compete a little better with the Solgar brand.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2346712 on Jun 30, 2011

Very Satisfied.

Me and my Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1886874 on Jul 14, 2011

I have to take Milk Thistle to cleanse my liver and keep it healthy due another med I take that can and will damage my liver without the Milk Thistle. I have found the Bluebonnet brand has the right dosage and combination of herbs that I need to stay healthy. Thanks for letting me order on line so I am never out.

Love it