Bluebonnet Nutrition, L-Glutathione, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Feb 06, 2013

I read somewhere that glutathione helps our immune system fight infections and prevent diseases. I don't always eat a healthy diet or consume enough vegetables so it's a good idea for me to take a quality supplement. It would be better if it contained more than 100 mg per capsule.I might try the NOW brand when I finish this bottle. Update: It's been a week since I've been taking this glutathione and I've already noticed an improvement in my complexion. My skin looks brighter and clearer. I don't think that it whitens or lightens the skin as others say, but it does help to clear it up.

So far so good!

Posted by 5057390578082861544 on Feb 06, 2014

I've been eating one pill daily for almost 2 weeks now. I did not notice any difference initially till I received positive comments from my dad and close friend that I look brighter (complexion)! Will definitely purchase another bottle once it runs out!

Kidney disease

Posted by Reviewer3232133 on Apr 26, 2010

I'm taking 300 mg. daily as a medication for the kidney disease. The prodcut seems to be fine.