Bluebonnet Nutrition, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 60 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 25, 2010

After researching L-Tryptophan online I decided to order & have been using it since 11/09 in place of a prescription antidepressant. Believe I have noticed a positive difference, but had to adjust/increase dosage after 1 month. I would caution anyone to do research before taking this product to determine if it would be right for you. Bluebonnet has excellent products and iHerb has superb service!

Excellent alternative to drug antidepressants. Recommended by

Posted by Reviewer1301120 on Mar 26, 2009

my nutritionist/chiropractor/etc. Very effective. I was on a high dose of Zoloft and now I am off and I take two of these a day. One in the morning, one a night and sometime adjust it up if I am feeling down. I have been using this for several years.

really great alternative for me.

Posted by Reviewer1366010 on Sep 30, 2009

i don't like the Rx meds i have tried. I like to take this as needed and find it helps with anxiety. I like to take one in the morning to help regulate mood overall.

Superb Product

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jul 17, 2008

This is truly an amazing product. It has made a huge difference in my life with my depression (I combine this with the Now 5-HTP-also a fabulous product that works). The potency of this particular brand is strong, and the overall quality is superb. I highly recommend it...even though it is a bit more expensive, it is worth it. In the vitamin arena, you typically get what you pay for.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1591137 on Jan 31, 2010

I like this brand because of good quality. I am willing to pay a little more for quality ingedients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »