EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$15.16

$18.95

Savings of: $3.79 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(6)
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(3)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Using to lower cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Jun 19, 2011

I like this brand of lecithin because it is good quality and uses non-GMO soy...very important to me!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 23, 2011

I home cook my dog's food, and this is one of the supplements the recipe calls for. My dog is in excellent health. Blue Bonnet Nutrition Lecithin is a good quality product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on May 13, 2011

Really nice quality lecithin granules. The best I've seen. Love that its non GMO. Taste is good. Would buy again. Also like the non plastic packaging. Thanks Bluebonnet.

Was this review helpful to you?

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Lecithin Granules, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by opheart on Mar 12, 2012

Great product! The taste is a little sweety, very pleasant. And the main advantage is that it's not GMO.

Was this review helpful to you?

Я схожу с ума от этого вкуса! Хочу еще и еще!

Posted by RedBunny on Oct 24, 2013

О пользе лецитина для печени, нервной системы и всех клеток нашего организма уже много написано в интернете. Повторяться не буду. До этого принимала подсолнечный лецитин в капсулах. В порошке получается выгоднее. Решила попробовать. Довольно большая банка. Внутри есть мерная ложечка-черпачок. Лецитин в мелких гранулах. Запах мне поначалу не понравился и показался не съедобным. После первой пробы пожалела что купила. Не понравился вкус. Но, странное дело, уже на второй день приема мне лецитин показался вкусным. Нравится жирненькое сливочное послевкусие. Я так втянулась, что приходится себя останавливать, чтобы вместо одной ложечки не съесть пять! Он божественный! Настоящая вкусняшка. Куплю еще, самую большую банку. :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1602268 on Oct 24, 2011

This is very useful for the liver, an analogue of Russian "Esentsiale-Forte"

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

I used this lecithin and liked it, it helped to take away my allergies together with Dr.Best enzyme therapy. Also, it cleaned my liver as in Spring time I had high bitter taste whatever I was eating, even drinking water, so lecithin helped me to eliminate this problem. I also use it in coconut cream receipe as it emulsifies water and makes cream smoother and more sturdy. I liked the measuring spoon inside the bottle. Very convenient!

Was this review helpful to you?

non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

it's not easy finding lecithin made from NON-GMO soy, which prompted me to buy this. It's great. I use it in my morning smoothie. It mixes instantly and I don't detect any taste from it. You can cook and bake with this granular form of lecithin. I mix some in with breadcrumbs whenever I have a recipe that calls for breadcrumbs. There are so many ways to use this dry, granular lecithin. No contain corn, wheat, nuts, etc. Beats swallowing a big capsule!

Was this review helpful to you?

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012

Clearly the best lecithin granules on the market

Was this review helpful to you?

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Dec 19, 2013

Best GMO free lecithin that I have found so far.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »