marvelous

Posted by 5355160004426832409 on Oct 12, 2013

IMO, Marvelous thing. Works like a charm with 3g a day instead if 7. Plus it's very tasty and don't spoil my meals with odours.

i like it!

Posted by 4755928248920055887 on May 13, 2013

good product!

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012

Clearly the best lecithin granules on the market

ONE OF THE BEST VALUE FOR SUPPLEMENT GRADE LECITHIN

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

High quality Lecithin is constituted of 10-20% phosphatidyl choline (called PC). This Bluebonnet Nutrition brand Lecithin Granules has 1.6 grams of PC per tablespoon, which is 7.5 grams. That means it has almost 22% PCs by weight which is very high and desirable. According to recent scientific research Lecithin supplementation is Strongly Indicated for the following conditions and ailments; -*- High homocysteine (CARDIO-PROTECTIVE) -*- Liver cirrhosis -*- Prevention of Neural tube defects -*- Tardive dyskinesia According to anecdotal evidence Lecithin Granules have been cited as helpful in the control or treatment of the following conditions and ailments; -*- Alzheimer's disease -*- Bipolar disorder -*- Gallbladder attacks -*- Hepatitis -*- High cholesterol Phosphatidyl choline functions as a supplier of choline, which is required for cell membrane integrity and to facilitate the movement of fats in and out of our cells. PC is also a component of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is needed for normal brain functioning, and is especially vital in infants. Whereas the human body can synthesize choline, additional amounts from the diet are considered essential under certain circumstances. Because of its activity in the human brain, PC has been used in a number of preliminary studies for a wide variety of neurological and psychiatric disorders, with varying results and of course more study is needed. I suggest you add Lecithin Granules by the teaspoon or more to Yogurt, Cold or Hot Cereal, Soup or Stews, Salads, Eggs, or just about anything. The label suggests adding it to meatloaf, but I would think that the B-Vitamins Choline and Inositol would be sensitive to such a prolonged exposure to extreme heat. It sort of tastes slightly buttery and nutty, with a light flavor that is reminiscent of apple. It is added to candy bars, in fairly large quantities, as an emulsifier, so it can't be unpalatable.

non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

it's not easy finding lecithin made from NON-GMO soy, which prompted me to buy this. It's great. I use it in my morning smoothie. It mixes instantly and I don't detect any taste from it. You can cook and bake with this granular form of lecithin. I mix some in with breadcrumbs whenever I have a recipe that calls for breadcrumbs. There are so many ways to use this dry, granular lecithin. No contain corn, wheat, nuts, etc. Beats swallowing a big capsule!

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 04, 2012

smells good pastry, the taste is good too, very healthy product

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

I used this lecithin and liked it, it helped to take away my allergies together with Dr.Best enzyme therapy. Also, it cleaned my liver as in Spring time I had high bitter taste whatever I was eating, even drinking water, so lecithin helped me to eliminate this problem. I also use it in coconut cream receipe as it emulsifies water and makes cream smoother and more sturdy. I liked the measuring spoon inside the bottle. Very convenient!

BEWARE: GMO granules strongly suspected!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 17, 2012

I contacted Bluebonnet several times to ask to see certification or some kind of guarantee that their lecithin is non-GMO (since their label does not say organic nor IPP, the only two certifications that guarantee the soy is non-GMO, and their website has no info whatsoever) and they refuse to answer! I phoned and emailed them several times and they hide behind voice mail, do not return emails or phone calls. I URGE EVERYONE to contact Bluebonnet and demand to see certification! In the interim, boycott this unethical company. My can is unopened and will be returning it to iHerb.

great one!

Posted by Reviewer2362967 on Apr 17, 2012

Smells great, taste the same. i like it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2502463 on Mar 27, 2012

Soft fine granules with a slightly nutty flavor. I add it to cottage cheese, oatmeal for breakfast. The taste of food does not change. Lecitin dissolved in warm dishes well.