Good product

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Jul 20, 2015

I bought six cans a very good product I lived in Taiwan

My favourite food companion

Posted by Reviewer1457014 on Jun 03, 2015

I am so happy with this Lecithin product, I add it to almost everything I eat and I take 3-4 tablespoons per day instead of 1. I like it with milk (hot or cold), yoghourt, salads and many more. It has am excellent fine taste, neutral basically and slightly sweet. It also reminds me of casious nutts when I take it without mixing it in anything. It leaves to your mouth exactly the same feeling as the casious nutts :)

Works perfectly on skin condition and weight loss

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Nov 04, 2014

I was just amazed by results. My skin is more bright (less pigmentation). Don't know about memory improvements, but as aside effect it helps me too loose weight.It really works for AD (atopic dermatitis) alike conditions of skin. Recommend it.

Good for health -------- Полезно для здоровья

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 02, 2014

The lecithin is tasty and healthy.I usually add one scoop into my cereal.I will order some more.If my review was helpful to you,please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Лецитин приятный на вкус и полезный для здоровья. Обычно я добавляю одну мерную ложку в кашу. Буду заказывать еще.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста,нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Great value

Posted by 5002736972475916763 on May 18, 2014

This is great value, as good as any other product on the market.

THE BEST FOR CHOLESTEROL

Posted by LOURDES on Apr 21, 2014

It is high in oils that help keep at bay the colestereol every day with a simple measuring scoop that brings in the package. It is the second time I order it, I like it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 24, 2013

Пьем всей семьей второй год. Сынок учится хорошо, я на работе и дома все успеваю, как-то так)))

These lecithing granules taste good...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and are almost the only ones made out of non-GMO soy. We put these in quark, yoghurt, etc. Google more info on soy lecithing health benefits and be suprised! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

excellent supplement!

Posted by 5242485905231335081 on Feb 08, 2013

excellent supplement, palatable and box big enough for a long time!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012

Firstly, I thought there couldn't be much difference between different lecithin products. This has proven that there's a product which stands above everthing else! Thank you, Bluebonnet!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »