Helped growing pains

Posted by 5123572659041860729 on Dec 26, 2015

Give this and codliver oil to my 5 year old son for growing pains and has been very effective. Mix into his milk he's happy to have on spoon also. Good combination of nutrients to ensure best absorption. If possible give to them in morning as Calcium will block body's ability to absorb iron if had with meat etc and magnesium keeps you awake.

Great product

Posted by 4831034862104677640 on Jul 11, 2014

Good flavour , my knees feel better, must be working, used to take calcium pills which did not seem to help much

Smart Lady

Posted by 5131400178860331056 on Jun 24, 2014

I know how important it is for me to take a calcium supplement as I get older to help keep my bones strong. However, I do not like taking the chalky pill form of calcium, and I do not know the proper ratio of calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D3 to take. The Bluebonnet liquid blend of these nutrients is easy to take and the mixed berry flavor is really good. Now it's not a chore to take my calcium.

Best tasting supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer2829400 on May 09, 2014

Firstly, I hate swallowing pills and this is the best solution to get your daily calcium. And omg, it taste so GOOD! The berry flavour really stands out and the whole thing taste just like yougurt. It's thick, but goes down smooth without any chalkiness. Trust me, get this liquid calcium. You won't regret it.

Good way to suppliment calcium intake

Posted by Reviewer2146441 on Jun 25, 2012

If you have a high fiber diet like I do, don't start out with the full dose or you may not appreciate the laxative effect. Otherwise, it mixes well with juice, tastes fine, and is easy to consume. It doesn't bother my stomach like calcium capsules.

Maine customer

Posted by Reviewer2511790 on Feb 05, 2012

This is my favorite Cal/Mag with the correct 2/1 ratio plus Vitamin D3. I learned it is more thoroughly absorbed while we sleep so I take it at bedtime.

Tastes great...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jan 14, 2012

Winter`s here, trying anything to help arthritis. Trying to avoid pain meds. Iherb really helps. Thanks.

Cal & Mag

Posted by Reviewer2387715 on Dec 28, 2011

Can't live without this product. Two tablespoons at night. I sleep like a baby and poop in the morning. I think it has a good taste too.

Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1830143 on Oct 02, 2011

Easy to drink, pleasant taste, high quality>

Bluebonnet

Posted by Reviewer2474245 on Aug 19, 2011

Great stuff,dr wanted to put me on meds for low vit d level, took this with vitamin d and when I went back 3 months later my level is great. I cant say I love the taste, its pretty sweet tasting but I can handle it for the results!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »