CaMg

Posted by Reviewer2396317 on Dec 26, 2008

Great product

liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer2358395 on Feb 22, 2009

pleasant taste and the required balance of calcium and magnesium. if you are looking for liquid this is the one to buy.

Flavor and Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1789679 on Oct 31, 2009

A friend recommended this product as it is easily absorbed into the body. I prefer the Mixed Berry over the lemon.

Easy way to get your Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3046538 on Feb 20, 2010

Tastes good added to orange juice or cranberry juice. Easy way to get calcium citrate without gag-inducing giant tablets.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Jun 28, 2008

This is a good taste in effective way to get a good amount of proper calcium& magnisium into your body. I have a hard time digesting supplements, so this liquid has solved my problems. It is quickly and highly absorbed. I reccomened this produce to everyone

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Magnesium Citrate, Mixed Bery Flavor, 16 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2809061 on Sep 14, 2008

Thanks...that's exactly what I was looking for. Plus, it's convenient and not overly priced.

Best way I know to take calcium

Posted by Reviewer2662795 on Sep 27, 2008

Though I may know for sure whether calcium taken orally is all that effective for osteoporosis, this product is maximally assimilable, swallows pleasantly and sits easy on the stomach. It sure beats gagging down 6 or more hefty sized pills a day.

Smart Lady

Posted by 5131400178860331056 on Jun 24, 2014

I know how important it is for me to take a calcium supplement as I get older to help keep my bones strong. However, I do not like taking the chalky pill form of calcium, and I do not know the proper ratio of calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D3 to take. The Bluebonnet liquid blend of these nutrients is easy to take and the mixed berry flavor is really good. Now it's not a chore to take my calcium.

Great product

Posted by 4831034862104677640 on Jul 11, 2014

Good flavour , my knees feel better, must be working, used to take calcium pills which did not seem to help much

Helped growing pains

Posted by 5123572659041860729 on Dec 26, 2015

Give this and codliver oil to my 5 year old son for growing pains and has been very effective. Mix into his milk he's happy to have on spoon also. Good combination of nutrients to ensure best absorption. If possible give to them in morning as Calcium will block body's ability to absorb iron if had with meat etc and magnesium keeps you awake.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »