New To iHerb?

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Natural Mixed Berry Flavor, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Magnesium Citrate, Mixed Bery Flavor, 16 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2809061 on Sep 14, 2008

Thanks...that's exactly what I was looking for. Plus, it's convenient and not overly priced.

Best way I know to take calcium

Posted by Reviewer2662795 on Sep 27, 2008

Though I may know for sure whether calcium taken orally is all that effective for osteoporosis, this product is maximally assimilable, swallows pleasantly and sits easy on the stomach. It sure beats gagging down 6 or more hefty sized pills a day.

Smart Lady

Posted by 5131400178860331056 on Jun 24, 2014

I know how important it is for me to take a calcium supplement as I get older to help keep my bones strong. However, I do not like taking the chalky pill form of calcium, and I do not know the proper ratio of calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D3 to take. The Bluebonnet liquid blend of these nutrients is easy to take and the mixed berry flavor is really good. Now it's not a chore to take my calcium.

Great product

Posted by 4831034862104677640 on Jul 11, 2014

Good flavour , my knees feel better, must be working, used to take calcium pills which did not seem to help much

Bluebonnet

Posted by Reviewer2474245 on Aug 19, 2011

Great stuff,dr wanted to put me on meds for low vit d level, took this with vitamin d and when I went back 3 months later my level is great. I cant say I love the taste, its pretty sweet tasting but I can handle it for the results!