10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Blueberry, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer2222555 on May 15, 2009

When my order arrived, one of the bottles was broken. I called customer service to get a replacement and my order arrived in a timely manner. However, when I told them how it should be packaged to avoid further breakage they must have ignored my suggestion because it was packaged the same way. This bottle was not broken, but I worked in a shipping and receiving department before and I know how liquids should be packaged. Overall I am please with their products and prices.

No need to take "horse pills"

Posted by Reviewer1986794 on Feb 13, 2010

This liquid supplement makes it easier to get substantial doses of calcium. The flavor is good, though the product is (probably unavoidably) chalky. I use it in yogurt smoothies, rather than taking it on its own.

really good alternative

Posted by Reviewer3077863 on Jun 17, 2010

The taste needs getting used to but compared to the chalky horse pills, this is a godsend.

Somewhat messy to take.

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 25, 2011

Taking this mainly for the muscle relaxing benefit of magnesium, as I am battling Sciactica, and I do feel I am getting some benefits out of this calcium-magnesium combo, and the blueberry taste makes it very palatable, but very sticky on the bottle's opening. Also getting my calcium each day too.

Use this product all the time

Posted by Reviewer1185794 on Jun 10, 2011

I find that using a liquid calcium/magnesium citrate to be a very effective way to get the proper amount of calcium & magnesium into my body. I like the idea of using a liquid formula because I believe my body assimilates the calcium & magnesium more readily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »