Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Blueberry, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

Blue Bonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2996454 on Dec 23, 2009

Superior Product that satisfies my need for Calcium, with all the ingredients necessary for good healthy bones, and the price is right.

For middle aged women

Posted by Reviewer2175661 on Dec 27, 2009

I had been buying this stuff at a local health food store however when I started buying from iherb I began purchasing from them. I love the product and it helps me sleep.

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Jan 12, 2010

I had to switch to a different calcium supplement and thought I would try this. It is pleasant tasting and the amout of calcium in two tablespoons is a days worth. Nice change from the over sized tablets I was taking.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2010

Tastes great...absorbable forms of calcium and magnesium in proper proportions. Kids love it, too!

Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1129403 on Oct 13, 2010

I love this product. It tastes delicious, I especially like the blueberry. I have trouble swallowing pills so it is perfect for me