great product

Posted by Reviewer2403835 on Dec 08, 2009

This product has made taking calcium, as well as magnesium and vitamin D, something I actually look forward to!! Great taste.

it tastes great

Posted by lauraandrews on Apr 14, 2012

I have had a HARD TIME finding a calcium and magnesium citrate formula that I like or have been able to stick with. Some chewables taste awful or tablets are huge to swallow and taking 3 or 4 a day just never works for me. I was not sure how this would taste but it's very yummy and I've been able to take it every day. Next time I will try some of the other flavors but the blueberry is great.

Calcium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2628388 on Jun 20, 2013

Great tasting.. Will definitely buy this again.. Great price as well.

Good alternative to pills

Posted by Reviewer2654597 on Sep 12, 2009

The Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Natural Blueberry Flavor is a good alternative to pills for people who do not like pills. The taste is acceptable. It is an especially good choice for bariatric patients who are advised to use liquid or chewable vitamins and minerals.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on May 02, 2012

Using this to stay "regular" during my pregnancy. Outside of pregnancy I am extremely "regular" but for the first time in my life, I am struggling with constipation and this stuff is mild enough not to be "too much" at even a half dose.

A little thick and chalky, but tastes okay overall

Posted by Reviewer1052392 on Aug 19, 2011

I'm not sure if it actually tastes like blueberries, but it's fairly sweet and not unpleasant to drink. It's just a tiny bit chalky going down.

Use this product all the time

Posted by Reviewer1185794 on Jun 10, 2011

I find that using a liquid calcium/magnesium citrate to be a very effective way to get the proper amount of calcium & magnesium into my body. I like the idea of using a liquid formula because I believe my body assimilates the calcium & magnesium more readily.

Smooth and good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Nov 20, 2008

I have tried other liquid cal/mag notibly now foods which had a chalky texture to it, so I thought I would try BB's. It is much smoother and has an excellent taste - very good.

meets expections

Posted by 5410614676673095568 on Mar 19, 2014

meets my needs

Love this cal mag.

Posted by Reviewer1914645 on Jan 27, 2010

I love this cal/mag. Tastes good. Good form that is absorbable.