A little thick and chalky, but tastes okay overall

Posted by Reviewer1052392 on Aug 19, 2011

I'm not sure if it actually tastes like blueberries, but it's fairly sweet and not unpleasant to drink. It's just a tiny bit chalky going down.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer3128987 on Jun 23, 2016

I don't like take pills and I tried order this product. The taste is good. I like it.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3038843 on Dec 22, 2009

Liquid calcium is more absorbant.

Good alternative to pills

Posted by Reviewer2654597 on Sep 12, 2009

The Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Natural Blueberry Flavor is a good alternative to pills for people who do not like pills. The taste is acceptable. It is an especially good choice for bariatric patients who are advised to use liquid or chewable vitamins and minerals.

Calcium shipment

Posted by Reviewer2670093 on Mar 13, 2009

I love this product and usually it has come fast and in perfect condition. This shipment though, came with one bottle broken. Do you have insurance on shipping or is there anything I can do about the one broken bottle. One broken out of 8 bottles isn't the worst. Thanks, Sylvia Minler

Smooth and good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Nov 20, 2008

I have tried other liquid cal/mag notibly now foods which had a chalky texture to it, so I thought I would try BB's. It is much smoother and has an excellent taste - very good.

Use this product all the time

Posted by Reviewer1185794 on Jun 10, 2011

I find that using a liquid calcium/magnesium citrate to be a very effective way to get the proper amount of calcium & magnesium into my body. I like the idea of using a liquid formula because I believe my body assimilates the calcium & magnesium more readily.

Love this cal mag.

Posted by Reviewer1914645 on Jan 27, 2010

I love this cal/mag. Tastes good. Good form that is absorbable.

really good alternative

Posted by Reviewer3077863 on Jun 17, 2010

The taste needs getting used to but compared to the chalky horse pills, this is a godsend.

Good product, but buttle broke in fridge !!!

Posted by 5062055283363410266 on Jul 16, 2016

Used it for a while and was pleased. Then picked up the jar for another use and it's buttem stayed on the shelf!!