Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Blueberry, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

meets expections

Posted by 5410614676673095568 on Mar 19, 2014

meets my needs

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on May 02, 2012

Using this to stay "regular" during my pregnancy. Outside of pregnancy I am extremely "regular" but for the first time in my life, I am struggling with constipation and this stuff is mild enough not to be "too much" at even a half dose.

A little thick and chalky, but tastes okay overall

Posted by Reviewer1052392 on Aug 19, 2011

I'm not sure if it actually tastes like blueberries, but it's fairly sweet and not unpleasant to drink. It's just a tiny bit chalky going down.

Somewhat messy to take.

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 25, 2011

Taking this mainly for the muscle relaxing benefit of magnesium, as I am battling Sciactica, and I do feel I am getting some benefits out of this calcium-magnesium combo, and the blueberry taste makes it very palatable, but very sticky on the bottle's opening. Also getting my calcium each day too.

Use this product all the time

Posted by Reviewer1185794 on Jun 10, 2011

I find that using a liquid calcium/magnesium citrate to be a very effective way to get the proper amount of calcium & magnesium into my body. I like the idea of using a liquid formula because I believe my body assimilates the calcium & magnesium more readily.