Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2450524 on Jan 22, 2010

Great for those with difficulty swallowing large pills, like kids and elderly. Has consistency and chalkiness like Maalox, but flavor is great. No more swallowing huge horse pills every day to get my calcium! My 10 year old likes it, too.

Cal Mag is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2316484 on Aug 03, 2011

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

Tastes pretty dang good!

Posted by Reviewer2835478 on Apr 17, 2011

This stuff is pretty tasty. It's really not too chalky either. I would highly recommend.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on May 14, 2012

I really like this stuff. The flavor is great. It is a great way to get my calcium and magnesium in a highly absorbable form, and it is great that there are no preservatives or artificial flavors. I will buy this again.

Repeat buyer

Posted by Reviewer1031377 on Jan 27, 2010

Love getting my calcium via this liquid. Taste is good. Have tried all the berries and they are all good but at the moment strawberry is my favorite.

Easy to take

Posted by stinapope on May 20, 2010

For folks who have trouble with pills, this is great

Very Tasty

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on Jun 13, 2010

I'm on my second bottle. I bought another brand that was vanilla but this tastes much better. I get all the calcium I need with this brand. Very good. Easy to digest.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2807130 on Jul 16, 2010

This helps with mood when used in combo with tryptophan.A lot better than taking pills. No artificial anything.

Great calcium.

Posted by Reviewer2867471 on Aug 02, 2010

Strawberry flavor is realy good. Execelent source of calcium.

Bluebonnt

Posted by Reviewer3065915 on Jan 20, 2009

Product as advertised; delivery timely; excellent company

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »