Cal Mag is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2316484 on Aug 03, 2011

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2450524 on Jan 22, 2010

Great for those with difficulty swallowing large pills, like kids and elderly. Has consistency and chalkiness like Maalox, but flavor is great. No more swallowing huge horse pills every day to get my calcium! My 10 year old likes it, too.

Repeat buyer

Posted by Reviewer1031377 on Jan 27, 2010

Love getting my calcium via this liquid. Taste is good. Have tried all the berries and they are all good but at the moment strawberry is my favorite.

Tastes pretty dang good!

Posted by Reviewer2835478 on Apr 17, 2011

This stuff is pretty tasty. It's really not too chalky either. I would highly recommend.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on May 14, 2012

I really like this stuff. The flavor is great. It is a great way to get my calcium and magnesium in a highly absorbable form, and it is great that there are no preservatives or artificial flavors. I will buy this again.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1326691 on Aug 15, 2011

Great dosage, not too sweet! Perfect!

Great Taste, not chalky

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Oct 11, 2011

I take a lot of supplements so I try to take some liquids instead of all pills. I have taken liquid calcium in the past that was chalky, this was not. Nice dosage for my needs with the added benefit of magnesium citrate and vitamin D.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1903810 on Jan 11, 2012

I love the natural flavour - it's not all sickly sweet (it makes me feel like I'm defeating the purpose of taking alkalizing minerals when they're too sweet)

Very very good!

Posted by Reviewer3064989 on Jan 31, 2012

Fantastic service. Keep the good work and thanks again.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2168419 on Feb 19, 2012

Tastes great...I take it twice a day (half a dose each time)...makes me feel like I'm taking care of my body.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »