10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Super Earth Multinutrient Formula, Natural Tropical Fruit Flavor, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My favorite vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2964567 on Jan 13, 2011

I was surprised when I opened up the parcel from iHerb and found a bottle of LIQUID Multinutrient because I was sure I had ordered the usual tablets like I always do. At first I thought that there was no way I was going to keep these but later decided that they were, at least, worth a try. WOW!! Not only do they taste good, they also have a number of other good reasons to continue to use them. Since they are a liquid, they get into your system much quicker and you get the benefit of 100% of what you take. I've always liked the Bluebonnet formula but this 'mistake' has been one that I will continue to make. They're really good vitamins and the best way to find that out is to start taking them for about a month... and then quit! Whoa, that'll make a believer out of you. I like these liquid vitamins and sure you will too.

Liquid Vitamin & Mineral formula

Posted by Howard on Oct 02, 2012

The BLUEBONNET NUTRITION Liquid Super Earth multinutrient formula is an excellent choice for basic, and beyond, daily vitamin and mineral requirements. Being a liquid facilitates absortion. And it is a great ingredient to complete a "super smoothie" for breakfast.

seems to be good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Oct 05, 2012

I like this, put it in my tea.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3321441 on Feb 12, 2011

Love this stuff!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Feb 24, 2011

I have difficulty swallowing pills and capsules, so this is a very pleasant and easy way for me to get my vitamins and minerals. The taste is quite pleasant and I feel more energetic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »