Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Feb 24, 2011

I have difficulty swallowing pills and capsules, so this is a very pleasant and easy way for me to get my vitamins and minerals. The taste is quite pleasant and I feel more energetic.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3321441 on Feb 12, 2011

Love this stuff!

My favorite vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2964567 on Jan 13, 2011

I was surprised when I opened up the parcel from iHerb and found a bottle of LIQUID Multinutrient because I was sure I had ordered the usual tablets like I always do. At first I thought that there was no way I was going to keep these but later decided that they were, at least, worth a try. WOW!! Not only do they taste good, they also have a number of other good reasons to continue to use them. Since they are a liquid, they get into your system much quicker and you get the benefit of 100% of what you take. I've always liked the Bluebonnet formula but this 'mistake' has been one that I will continue to make. They're really good vitamins and the best way to find that out is to start taking them for about a month... and then quit! Whoa, that'll make a believer out of you. I like these liquid vitamins and sure you will too.

good deal

Posted by Reviewer3256513 on Dec 18, 2010

The first time I tried this product, I hated it, but that was because I hadn't shaken it well. If you don't do that, you won't like the taste. Shake it every time, and you will find it's a fruity taste. Considering the quality of ingredients, I think this is a bargain.

An Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2812013 on Aug 24, 2010

This product has restored my energy and my memory. I was forgetting things until I found your website. Its works wonderful for me. I highly recommend it for memory loss. I feel 10 years younger. Linda Washington DC

You Can Really Feel the Energy

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on May 21, 2010

This liquid vitamin makes me feel really energetic and I am 68. You can tell there is good stuff in these vitamins because you can feel it and I like it because it is plant based.

Very Best Liquid Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1707703 on Feb 12, 2010

Since I have been taking this product I have much more energy. It is great tasting. I will continue to take these vitamins because they are the best I have taken thus far.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2308467 on Feb 09, 2010

Was looking all over for a liquid Multi Vit without Iron. Also finding all the antioxidants that usually Multi Vit don't have is awesome!!

this is great