Effective, Easily Absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on May 02, 2012

Despite their somewhat large size, these tablets aren't too difficult to swallow. They also don't have too strong a laxative effect. (Another brand of Mag Cit gave me diarrhea.) I can take up to 3 of Bluebonnet's tablets at a time without any problems (though I usually take just 2). Helps prevent cramps in my feet. And, along with a teaspoon of taurine powder, it makes a good nighttime supplement to help me sleep better. Bluebonnet is a reliable brand and the price is reasonable.

Helped my back pain!

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jan 29, 2012

for about a year I suffered from excruciating back pain at night and couldn't turn over without wincing and moaning at its worst. I read a book that suggested that a lack of magnesium might be the problem and so I started taking it more than six months ago. I noticed improvement within about a month or less and now I have no problems with back pain at night. This pain was located in the mid-back or waist area, and involved muscle pain, not skeletal pain.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1247228 on Dec 16, 2011

I am able to assimilate this product well and it works well in conjunction with the calcium I take to prevent muscle cramps.

horse pills

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 09, 2011

i have ordered these before, and I keep forgetting how huge the pills are. Won't re-order if I can remember!

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1839149 on Feb 28, 2011

I find the caplets a little large. Wish there was a way of knowing size on these products. The product itsel seems fine.

Decent price

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Aug 30, 2010

I trust Bluebonnet to make quality supplements and this one works fine. My children don't like caplets usually, but despite the large size of these they can both swallow them fine.

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2308467 on Apr 28, 2010

good no issues. even though there are many brand that produce Magnesium citrate, I trust Bluebonnet and so will stick with it!! One thing is that the pills are big and have to take two but not an issue really

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1143914 on Mar 31, 2010

I always feel a difference (for the better) when using this product.

Mag Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1016058 on Mar 21, 2010

Best Value I have seen.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1182693 on Nov 04, 2009

reliable brand plus magnesium in a capsule is easier to swallow

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »