Bluebonnet Nutrition, Maxi One, Iron Free, 90 Caplets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1727893 From Colorado on Jan 02, 2009

Nice to find a good multivitamin that is great for Seniors. Usually older women don't need extra iron, so this is perfect for me.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 From Utah on Jan 31, 2009

These are great vitamins and minerals. Only one tablet a day is needed, so it's very convenient.

Bluebonet Iron Free product

Posted by Reviewer1702891 From Hungary on Jan 30, 2010

Just started to take it, but so far I am very satisfied with it. It has all I need and no iron. In Europe where I live almost all multivitamins has some iron and the vitamin content is lower. I am glad I found this site.

Great multi.

Posted by Reviewer3297358 From Michigan on Jun 17, 2010

Decent amount of vitamins in this one - much better than most multis, and its a quality brand without the bad stuff added.

good multi vitamin (also with minerals)

Posted by Reviewer2402326 From Netherlands on Jan 11, 2011

I like that this pill has everything in it. You only have to take one a day, I like that as well. It has vitamins AND minerals. You can't go wrong with this one. I take the iron free one, because I take my iron separately. I want to control the dosage of my iron. This lets me do that. If I no longer have an iron deficiency, I will take the Bluebonnet Maxi One with iron.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »