Outstanding Product and Service !

Posted by Reviewer1427054 on Oct 07, 2012

Thank you for your continued service.

Bluebonnet Maxi One Iron Free Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1544429 on Jan 18, 2012

I saved on this Bluebonnet brand of multi-vitamins. The one I usually got at the health food store was more expensive but it was a veggie cap as opposed to the tablet form that I got from iHerb. I have heard that the capsules desolve better/faster than the tablets, but I couldn't tell any difference. I may look over the iHerb website to see if I can find one I like that is a capsule. If not I probably will reorder this one.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2071653 on Nov 08, 2011

Gives me an energy lift, unlike many other vitamins only one pill/day is needed, size is somewhat big but can be easily swallowed. The only con is the bright yellow /orange color of urine that can stain underwear a bit.

the whole order

Posted by Reviewer2778224 on May 13, 2011

Each of the products or came together in a timely manner, and were exactly what I needed at the time of their arrival. You will be the one I order from next time also.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2447454 on Apr 10, 2011

This is a wonderful product. Have been using for several years and love it. Feel very competent with this brand.

good multi vitamin (also with minerals)

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I like that this pill has everything in it. You only have to take one a day, I like that as well. It has vitamins AND minerals. You can't go wrong with this one. I take the iron free one, because I take my iron separately. I want to control the dosage of my iron. This lets me do that. If I no longer have an iron deficiency, I will take the Bluebonnet Maxi One with iron.

Great multi.

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Jun 17, 2010

Decent amount of vitamins in this one - much better than most multis, and its a quality brand without the bad stuff added.

Bluebonet Iron Free product

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on Jan 30, 2010

Just started to take it, but so far I am very satisfied with it. It has all I need and no iron. In Europe where I live almost all multivitamins has some iron and the vitamin content is lower. I am glad I found this site.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Jan 31, 2009

These are great vitamins and minerals. Only one tablet a day is needed, so it's very convenient.

Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1727893 on Jan 02, 2009

Nice to find a good multivitamin that is great for Seniors. Usually older women don't need extra iron, so this is perfect for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »