Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1727893 on Jan 02, 2009

Nice to find a good multivitamin that is great for Seniors. Usually older women don't need extra iron, so this is perfect for me.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Jan 31, 2009

These are great vitamins and minerals. Only one tablet a day is needed, so it's very convenient.

Bluebonet Iron Free product

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on Jan 30, 2010

Just started to take it, but so far I am very satisfied with it. It has all I need and no iron. In Europe where I live almost all multivitamins has some iron and the vitamin content is lower. I am glad I found this site.

Great multi.

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Jun 17, 2010

Decent amount of vitamins in this one - much better than most multis, and its a quality brand without the bad stuff added.

good multi vitamin (also with minerals)

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I like that this pill has everything in it. You only have to take one a day, I like that as well. It has vitamins AND minerals. You can't go wrong with this one. I take the iron free one, because I take my iron separately. I want to control the dosage of my iron. This lets me do that. If I no longer have an iron deficiency, I will take the Bluebonnet Maxi One with iron.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2447454 on Apr 10, 2011

This is a wonderful product. Have been using for several years and love it. Feel very competent with this brand.

the whole order

Posted by Reviewer2778224 on May 13, 2011

Each of the products or came together in a timely manner, and were exactly what I needed at the time of their arrival. You will be the one I order from next time also.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2071653 on Nov 08, 2011

Gives me an energy lift, unlike many other vitamins only one pill/day is needed, size is somewhat big but can be easily swallowed. The only con is the bright yellow /orange color of urine that can stain underwear a bit.

Outstanding Product and Service !

Posted by Reviewer1427054 on Oct 07, 2012

Thank you for your continued service.

Overall good product

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 10, 2008

Good product, seems to be better than Solgar's Formula VM-75. Some pills have small spots though, I don't really know if that is ok or not. The sealing was right though, so i'll keep taking these pills. Something that may bother some people is the size of the pills, but I personally don't care.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »