Good Choice

Posted by 5149810271169062731 on Apr 04, 2016

Multi Minerals with Boron and NO iron is great for keeping your body healthy and strong. Skip the calcium and get a balanced profile of minerals with this.

No more leg cramps!

Posted by 4668927397729447296 on Jun 08, 2015

I never write these reviews but there was one in here that was helpful to me when I was looking for a multi-mineral in hopes of helping my leg cramps-the kind that would wake me out of a sound sleep in a painful gasp. Well, first night of taking these was the last night of my cramps and that has been for nearly two months. I just came on here to reorder. Amazing.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Feb 17, 2015

I love the fact that there is no IRON in this product. I have searched for a potent mineral supplement and all seem to have some iron in them or they don't have another mineral that I am looking for. Bluebonnet has put together the perfect product for a man. I have been taking these multi mineral caps for weeks now and do feel a difference. I will not go anywhere else for my mineral supplements.

More energy during the day, decrease in heart fluttering

Posted by Reviewer2334972 on Jul 28, 2014

This multi supplement takes the place of a handful of pills. I have an occasional fluttering of the heart and when I take 2 multi-mineral tabs in the morning, the fluttering disappears. Very solid product. I have been using Multi Minerals for over a year - it is the one supplement I will not do without.

Great

Posted by 5674530231714567260 on Jul 07, 2013

I take about half the dose and do just fine. These are really a great vitamin that enhances the sense of balance and strength in my body. Must be taken with food.

Excellent product

Posted by 5001881945728055873 on Sep 23, 2012

It has the necessary minerals and without iron. It is easy to swallow

bluebonnet

Posted by Reviewer2357124 on Nov 29, 2011

love it..

Must have

Posted by Reviewer3148232 on Oct 12, 2011

This product has the best chelated minerals.

Help For Muscle Spasms

Posted by Reviewer1648561 on Jun 13, 2011

Several years ago, I was seeing specialists for muscle spasms. I had tried another brand of multi-mineral but still had problems. I received no help from the doctors, but after trying Blue Bonnet Multi Minerals, I was much improved.

After the doctors, minerals

Posted by Reviewer2695165 on Dec 11, 2010

After going through chemo then suffering damage to my back from a fall, I was plagued by muscle spasms that were terrible. It was becoming impossible to deal with. I went to a specialist who wanted me on three muscle relaxers a day which would make me comotose. Instead, I decided to get the Bluebonnet Multiminerals. I had tried some others without much improvement. I was amazed. I rarely have any problem with the muscles after taking them for about three years now. Can't go a day without them without the spasms coming back. Thank you, Bluebonnet for an excellent product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »