| English
| USD ($)

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi Minerals, Plus Boron, Iron Free, 180 Vcaps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

More energy during the day, decrease in heart fluttering

Posted by Reviewer2334972 on Jul 28, 2014

This multi supplement takes the place of a handful of pills. I have an occasional fluttering of the heart and when I take 2 multi-mineral tabs in the morning, the fluttering disappears. Very solid product. I have been using Multi Minerals for over a year - it is the one supplement I will not do without.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Feb 17, 2015

I love the fact that there is no IRON in this product. I have searched for a potent mineral supplement and all seem to have some iron in them or they don't have another mineral that I am looking for. Bluebonnet has put together the perfect product for a man. I have been taking these multi mineral caps for weeks now and do feel a difference. I will not go anywhere else for my mineral supplements.

Iron free

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Nov 02, 2009

With the addition of this one I now feel my body is getting all it needs. Had to be iron free and is.

Multiminerals new for me.

Posted by Reviewer3103424 on Dec 28, 2009

It's difficult for a middle-aged male to know what to do re Calcium. There are suggestions that large calcium intake simultaneously reduces risk of colon cancer while increasing risk of prostate cancer. Men should research this, to find a balanced approach. My doctor suggested a high-quality multi-mineral, so that the calcium is balanced with magnesium and other minerals. This mineral mix also contains 30 mg of zinc and is iron free. I take one cap every second day, but ask your own doctor about it. I also like the veggie caps.

Help For Muscle Spasms

Posted by Reviewer1648561 on Jun 13, 2011

Several years ago, I was seeing specialists for muscle spasms. I had tried another brand of multi-mineral but still had problems. I received no help from the doctors, but after trying Blue Bonnet Multi Minerals, I was much improved.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »