Pretty good

Posted by Harpocrates on Jun 13, 2012

Need to take them more often. So far, so good.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1642082 on Mar 05, 2012

Received a sample packet of these and my daughter used them on her daughter who HAD digestive problems. She complained with a stomach ache nearly every day of her life; now 10 years old. After taking these, the stomach ache disappeared .. we have been buying them and using for her and ourselves ever since. Wouldn't recommend any but this brand because they have all the right enzymes to perfect digestion issues.

A great help with digestive problems!

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jan 29, 2012

Recently I read an article which suggested that an enzyme supplement before each meal might help correct digestive problems. I decided to give it a try as I have had digestive problems on and off for years. I was quite happily surprised to find that an enzyme before a meal was far more helpful than one after a meal and so I have taken one before each meal for about two months with great results.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3012748 on Apr 24, 2010

This product has contributed so greatly to my digestive health, that I am almost off OTC drugs for GERD. Healthy eating also a must!

Works well for sensitive digestive System

Posted by Reviewer2429749 on Oct 08, 2009

My wife has a difficult time with many foods, and even those she can eat tend to not digest properly. She like that these are totally vegan.