New To iHerb?

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Pycnogenol, 50 mg, 60 Vcaps

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1232431 on Aug 05, 2010

This is great stuff, here. It also comes in 50 mg doses in case that is all you want. This is powerful stuff, and sometimes 50 mg is all you need, but if you want more just take more. Great stuff. I also like that this brand is a great company, and only makes quality stuff with only the best stuff in their pills. Buy this brand. You won't be sorry. Check out their web site, too, at bluebonnet.com. I am only taking this for general needs, but I feel better on it, and like it a lot.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Pycnogenol 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer3150142 on Nov 16, 2010

I took this with the Bluebonnet Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, soft gels. I felt great and gave me energy. My pain between the ribs seemed better, but my tinnitus (ringing in the "ears") got unmanageable so I had to stop taking both.