Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer1589921 on Jun 27, 2010

I have just finished my first bottle of Bluebonnet Turmeric Root Extract and am feeling much better. I suffer from arthritis in most of my joints. The pain was getting worse and worse and I have been on diclofenac for years. A friend told me about this product and I decided that it wouldn't hurt to try it. About four weeks ago, I noticed that my joints weren't bothering me. They just quit hurting, expect when exercising hard. I believe it must be due to the turmeric, as I have done nothing else differently.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Nov 15, 2008

This is the best turmeric supplement that I have ever taken. You don't need as much as with other brands.

Works Pretty Good at Reducing Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer1694429 on Jun 11, 2009

In cobination with Bromelain need much less pain medication, got off pain pills, only need a pain patch now.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1073146 on Mar 14, 2010

I suffer from frequent sinus infections, I noticed a sharp decrease in sinus problems when I am taking this product. Really like it.

Helps with Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer2127455 on Sep 16, 2010

I had used this product before when my diverticulitis flared up and I was able to get it under control with this and some other herbal products. I recently heard this was better for joint pain than glucosamine so I'm now taking it for that. All but one joint seems to have improved with turmeric.

Turmeric Root

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Apr 23, 2011

Taking this along with Perfusia will help with leg pain,try it you will be glad you did.

Use for M.S.

Posted by Reviewer2463751 on Mar 28, 2010

My wife has been taking 2000 mg. a day as an anti-inflammatory to regain some of her leg use from the effects of M.S.

supplements

Posted by Reviewer2946618 on Aug 10, 2009

Bluebonnet supplements are great. I use a lot of them and have always found them to be very effective.

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer3236471 on Nov 24, 2008

great price for a good supplement.

great