Randall Loving

Posted by Reviewer2271978 on Dec 23, 2008

Great product. the sales rep for this product gave me a demo and some samples when we were in physical theraby together

best vitamin I have ever taken !!!

Posted by Reviewer2171311 on Aug 11, 2009

evidently I need more micronutrients than most people. I have a high stress & energy level & need whats in these vitamins. One days dosage & I can feel the difference ! They are worth every penny.

superb product !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2203573 on Feb 07, 2010

I have been using these vitamins for about 9 years & really need the exceptional micro-nutrients in them. They make me feel good ! As long as they make them, I'll buy them.

Good stuff !

Posted by Reviewer3045236 on May 09, 2010

These seem to have everything in them- thus a great product--HOWEVER They are a huge size- great for a horse pill, hard to swallow for a human.

energy that last through the dy

Posted by Reviewer2175847 on Sep 14, 2010

I like this product because of the antioxidents and the energy i feel duing the day.

I found the best vits for me

Posted by Reviewer3009568 on Nov 04, 2010

I've been buying various multis (available to public and under $75) over the last few years and have found a great brand that within days. I could tell these were making a difference: my nails, cuticles, hair, energy and immune resistance have almost immediately improved. Also, I'm not as hungry.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2447454 on Mar 30, 2010

Really good product

Well worth it.....

Posted by Reviewer1684104 on Jul 02, 2009

Great product that I've been taking now for 3 months. No after taste and no tasting it a second time around. But, what is better is the customer service and super quick shipping from iHerb!!

The Best Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1846434 on Jul 20, 2011

Check aroumd- these Vitamins have much more of everything one needs, and the nutrients are from natural not synthetic sources

These Multivitamins Work!

Posted by Reviewer1853052 on Jan 08, 2012

I have been taking these vitamins for years now. I haven't had the colds or flu that my family goes through. Great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »