10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Super Earth Multinutrient Formula, Multivitamin & Multimineral, 180 Mini-Caplets (Discontinued Item)

Packed With Nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer1959675 on Jun 21, 2009

This multi is jammed packed with everything!!! When I first started using them, I actually felt them!!! Took a break from them, than used them again; & felt them again!! Very good vitamin!! Another product I'll buy again, only from iHerb!!!!

they are great!

Posted by Reviewer3037946 on Aug 14, 2010

I have tried a lot of vitamins and these are the best. I have celiac and there gluten free, there natural and have good amounts of vitamins instead of there bear minimum like most.I have never had this much energy! The only down side is having to take 6 pills but ts worth it!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1739610 on Sep 14, 2008

This multi gives me great energy and keeps my moods stable