Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Super Earth, Rainforest Animalz, Whole Food Based Multiple, Fruit Flavors, 180 Chewables (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My child loves it!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2229373 on Aug 29, 2011

Tasteful chewables! My child loves them!

A family favorite

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1262620 on Nov 21, 2011

All of my children love these. If I don't give them out, they ask for them! The shapes are cute, the flavor is good and I am happy to have a whole food based supplement!!

Great value for money

Posted by Reviewer3079622 on Aug 04, 2011

My daughter really likes these, and she has tried other vitamins that she wouldn't take, so that's great news. I also think that these vitamins give great nutritinal value for a low price, and I absolutely recommend them

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1746124 on Feb 08, 2012

Everything was going great until my 9 year old tried the orange flavor. She will NOT touch that flavor. Next time I'm going to look into just buying one flavor.

Whole food based Multiple Vitamins for Kids

Posted by Reviewer3114938 on Jun 28, 2012

On the positive side these are one of the best whole food based multivitamins for kids. Kids didn't complain anything - they used to wait for the multi-viamin time. We used these for a while for our kids but going to the dentist every three months was eating the benefits of these. These generate a black stain on teeth (pretty bad one)- since it contains iron - on the kids teeth and have to be cleaned regularly - since these are chew-able tablets. Even brushing just after taking the tablets doesn't help. They may or may not stain other kids. So if they don't these are best of the lot - if one is looking for whole food based.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »