My child loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2229373 on Aug 29, 2011

Tasteful chewables! My child loves them!

A family favorite

Posted by Reviewer1262620 on Nov 21, 2011

All of my children love these. If I don't give them out, they ask for them! The shapes are cute, the flavor is good and I am happy to have a whole food based supplement!!

Great value for money

Posted by Reviewer3079622 on Aug 04, 2011

My daughter really likes these, and she has tried other vitamins that she wouldn't take, so that's great news. I also think that these vitamins give great nutritinal value for a low price, and I absolutely recommend them

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1746124 on Feb 08, 2012

Everything was going great until my 9 year old tried the orange flavor. She will NOT touch that flavor. Next time I'm going to look into just buying one flavor.

Whole food based Multiple Vitamins for Kids

Posted by Reviewer3114938 on Jun 28, 2012

On the positive side these are one of the best whole food based multivitamins for kids. Kids didn't complain anything - they used to wait for the multi-viamin time. We used these for a while for our kids but going to the dentist every three months was eating the benefits of these. These generate a black stain on teeth (pretty bad one)- since it contains iron - on the kids teeth and have to be cleaned regularly - since these are chew-able tablets. Even brushing just after taking the tablets doesn't help. They may or may not stain other kids. So if they don't these are best of the lot - if one is looking for whole food based.

7yr old daughter hates them

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Oct 06, 2012

My daughter will not take them. She says they smell & taste bad.

Great Flavor.

Posted by Reviewer1853052 on Jan 08, 2012

First time trying these, but trust the Bluebonnet products. I have been taking the super earth adult multi's for years. Another great product from a trusted name.

chewable supplement great for kids

Posted by truevitality on Jun 14, 2012

This one is the three flavour variety, but the orange flavour is the best. The cherry flavour tastes really artificial, but apart from that they are a great way to add nutients to the diet for kids of all ages that won't eat their veggies. You can get this product in just orange.

childrens vitimins

Posted by Reviewer1333725 on Aug 22, 2011

my kids do not like taste , but i like whats in them so i make them eat them....