Recomending this product

Posted by Reviewer1401937 on Feb 02, 2009

Just tried this product and am very pleased with the quality and taste. This is the best tasting Soy Protien I have had.

Excellent and smooth

Posted by Reviewer1584488 on Jun 17, 2011

I was worried about a chalky texture with a protein powder. This one is very smooth and tasty but not over sweet. Just right!

This is delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2495829 on Dec 30, 2010

I have been drinking soy protein drinks for over 20 years. This is one of the best I have ever tasted! Do youself a favor and give it a try! BTW, non-GMO and no artificial sweeteners.

super earth soy supplement powder

Posted by Reviewer1217284 on Oct 19, 2009

Great taste, mixes instantly - have used these types of products for over 20 years and this is the best one yet. Only downside is its a good source of calicum but doesn"t have any Vit D to help with absortion - would highly recommend.

Tastes pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Nov 15, 2011

This has a slight cinnamon taste to it, but other than that is good. Not too grainy like some soy protein powders can be

Great

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Feb 12, 2011

After using Spiru-Tein from Nature's Plus for years (which is rice, pea, and soy protein) I recently switched to this, wanting pure soy protein. It not only tastes great but I think fills me up better. Prior to this I'd tried Geni Soy's protein powder, too, but that didn't take too good... For the vitamins and minerals not included I simply supplement with the tablets of multi-vitamins and minerals. I give four stars because I wish the price was a little lower.