It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1994154 on Apr 23, 2009

I've read some people's review that this product doesn't work, but it did for me. I've never been a junk food eater, but I struggled losing weight. I've tried many other products and the results were disappointing. I've taking this product close to 3 months by now, and I lost a few pounds and my stomach is flatter. Of course I was thrilled! You can't expect the result just by taking it for a few days. Whatever you eat shows up 2 months later (if you ate tons of sweets during Christmas holidays, it takes up to 2 months for your body to show the outcome); this means you must take this Flavonoid Oil pills at least 2 months (same thing goes to all the other pills). You also need to watch your diet as well. Just because you take those pill, it doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want. It's called "supplement" that HELPS your diet.

Lost weight

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Oct 14, 2009

I wish I could attribute it to this product, but as so many people do, I have adjusted more than one thing in my life. I have lost over 25 pounds in the last year, and I take this product faithfully, so I am not about to quit now.

EXCELLENT Product!

Posted by Reviewer1094922 on Dec 14, 2009

This is one of the few products I've found that actually really works like I was told it would....help me reduce fat aroundthe middle! No kidding, it works! And like I was told, it took about three months to see the effects of taking the product. keep carrying it please!

Licorice Flavonoid

Posted by Reviewer1147139 on Aug 31, 2009

don't expect miracles, but it does help slowly remove that gut

I"ll give it 3 months.

Posted by Reviewer1950198 on May 23, 2011

2 lbs gone so far. could just be that Im eating a little I mean a real little less than 1 month ago will see.

great belly fat burner

Posted by Reviewer1340014 on Jan 13, 2012

Women in their fifties and beyond, such as myself, tend to become larger around the waist and this product is a great help without any side effects.

Great Licorice Flavonoid Oil!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

A couple of months, so far so good, added to a lowcarb diet

Posted by Reviewer3324746 on May 01, 2010

I am down a pant size since early March. I've also added Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (with the "Mother"), 2 tablespoons three times a day, and Source Natural's Alka-Balance.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3116619 on Apr 15, 2010

This product has helped me get back on track with my diet and exercise. I will keep using this right through to the summer~

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2120805 on Dec 19, 2009

I've only used the product for two weeks.