10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Trimology, Licorice Flavonoid Oil, 90 Veggie Softgels (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1994154 on Apr 23, 2009

I've read some people's review that this product doesn't work, but it did for me. I've never been a junk food eater, but I struggled losing weight. I've tried many other products and the results were disappointing. I've taking this product close to 3 months by now, and I lost a few pounds and my stomach is flatter. Of course I was thrilled! You can't expect the result just by taking it for a few days. Whatever you eat shows up 2 months later (if you ate tons of sweets during Christmas holidays, it takes up to 2 months for your body to show the outcome); this means you must take this Flavonoid Oil pills at least 2 months (same thing goes to all the other pills). You also need to watch your diet as well. Just because you take those pill, it doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want. It's called "supplement" that HELPS your diet.

Lost weight

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Oct 14, 2009

I wish I could attribute it to this product, but as so many people do, I have adjusted more than one thing in my life. I have lost over 25 pounds in the last year, and I take this product faithfully, so I am not about to quit now.

EXCELLENT Product!

Posted by Reviewer1094922 on Dec 14, 2009

This is one of the few products I've found that actually really works like I was told it would....help me reduce fat aroundthe middle! No kidding, it works! And like I was told, it took about three months to see the effects of taking the product. keep carrying it please!

Licorice Flavonoid

Posted by Reviewer1147139 on Aug 31, 2009

don't expect miracles, but it does help slowly remove that gut

I"ll give it 3 months.

Posted by Reviewer1950198 on May 23, 2011

2 lbs gone so far. could just be that Im eating a little I mean a real little less than 1 month ago will see.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »