ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer1107249 on Feb 20, 2012

I can tell if I don't take my Ubiquinol, (If I don't eat enough breakfast I don't take it )I have way less energy

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1489578 on Feb 14, 2012

Have been using this product for 6 months with very good results. Went through breast cancer & 7 weeks of radiation treatments last year & needed something to regain my energy level, so pleased with the results.

Posted by Reviewer3097262 on Jan 18, 2012

I love them....

The fast CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1411287 on Jan 13, 2012

I read about this product in 'Women First' magazine. Being over 40 and sleepy all the time wasn't working when a business, school work, and a teen son need my full attention. Also, getting in shape and losing weight has been my goal and NOW I'm doing it ALL !

Great Products

Posted by Reviewer1596441 on Dec 27, 2011

Have read lots about this unique product. So far, so good. I'm feeling better after only 2 weeks. Will continue to but items from your company-thanks!!

PRODUCT REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer1322025 on Dec 12, 2011

I took the Blueboonnet Nutrition, Ubiquinol, 50 mg for a week and seemed to have an adverse reaction to it. Nothing different was added to my diet or my over the counter supplements, so I quite taking the Ubiquinol and after four days I didn't have the symptoms anymore. My stomach was upset, my nerves were horrible and I felt light headed.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2437134 on Nov 30, 2011

I followed the directions on how to take these, however, they gave me a terrible headache and I just didn't feel myself. I tried them for a week but no changes. These just didn't agree with me.

Q-10 in great form ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1186217 on Aug 18, 2011

notice improvemeent in energy.

Bluebonnet products get the job done!

Posted by Reviewer1866449 on Jun 18, 2011

Excellent; recommended by my doctor in lieu of perscription medication

Great Product & was delivered on time

Posted by Reviewer1008070 on Dec 26, 2010

My cat has lymphoma & was diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago. He was give a prognosis that it would be fatal & he would have about 6 months to live. We went to a holistic/homeopathic vet & were given a variety of supplements, Ubiquinol being one of them. He is still with us & we continue to treat him with CQ10.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »