July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3, 5000 IU, 120 Vcaps

Great choice for D3.

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Jan 26, 2010

Nice clean supplement without unneeded fillers or additives that can cause allergies. Doctor told me to take 50,000 iu/week to bring up my D levels and with this one I only need 10/week compared to 50 of the more standard size of 1000. I give to my children too, they only need one per week instead of 5 to 7.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3046513 on Mar 31, 2011

Two things nice about this product I like: it is in Vcaps instead of gelatin, it also has a much higher potency than many others. Very good product.

Great Vitamin D!

Posted by Reviewer2022637 on Jun 05, 2011

Since vitamin D was recommended by my doctor particularly because we don't get much sun in this area I decided to try this brand. When I went to the store this was one of the recommended brands. One of the greatest conveniences is that only 1 vitamin is required daily(my doctor recommended 5,000 iu's per day) so you don't have to remember to take one at every meal. Since I started taking this supplement I have managed to stay healthy despite being around people that were sick at home and work. I recommend this supplement to all my friends.

Noticable Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 24, 2012

My blood tests showed that I was significantly low in vitamin D so my doctor put me on a prescription for 50,000 IU. This is a good daily product of cholecalciferol. Vitamin D is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It is also used for diabetes, obesity, muscle weakness, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and tooth and gum disease.

Great value

Posted by Suziesue on Nov 28, 2012

I always feel brighter after taking these on gloomy gray days.