Great Product

Posted by 5616678391637242005 on Jan 23, 2016

Pure lanolin source from cholecalciferol.. There are no added ingredients that I am allergic to which are many. I HAVE HEART AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and this brand has been wonderful for me. I feel so much better after taking the Bluebonnet supplement. In my opinion it is the best. .

FAST DELIVERY

Posted by 5420811542129798207 on Jan 25, 2013

iHerb provides a great product and wonderful service. I live in Israel and still got free shipping. Product was delivered in less than a week! I would definitely order again.

Great value

Posted by Suziesue on Nov 28, 2012

I always feel brighter after taking these on gloomy gray days.

Noticable Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 24, 2012

My blood tests showed that I was significantly low in vitamin D so my doctor put me on a prescription for 50,000 IU. This is a good daily product of cholecalciferol. Vitamin D is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It is also used for diabetes, obesity, muscle weakness, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and tooth and gum disease.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

I have not found any other Vitamin D3 product that compares with this one. Bluebonnet makes a great product. I highly recommend it.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1043776 on Feb 08, 2012

I have a variety of food allergies and must take specialized supplements because I am also allergic to many of the ingredients in most vitamins. The Bluebonnet vitamin D Vcaps allows me to get the necessary amount of vitamin D and know that I can take it safely without getting sick from it. I am very pleased.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Nov 18, 2011

Very good

sun in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer3294106 on Oct 29, 2011

good value, great quality

quality product and worth the price

Posted by Reviewer3214503 on Aug 25, 2011

I've purchased this brand of Vit. D3 for some time now; I'm not willing to change brands as this is the best that I've found.

good

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 06, 2011

one of the few d3 products that i actually use