Quite impressed

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

Great mix of all the Vit-E components including a lots of Gamma tocopherol. Nice twist with Li-caps. Would give this a 5-star rating if it had been non-GMO and organic.

Knowledge pays

Posted by Reviewer1689707 on Apr 17, 2012

Regular Vitamin E is Alpha Tocopherol, but the one that has the most physiological benefit es the Gamma form, Gamma Tocopherol. An additional benefit is to have the rest of the tocopherols included, which makes this formula one of the best, and the one I have been looking for for a while to add to my anti-cancer program. Abraham Safirstein safirsteinresearch@gmail.com

For skin

Posted by Reviewer2052370 on Aug 23, 2013

I got this along with black currant seed oil to help my skin recover from eczema. My understanding is that this can take months, or longer. I have not seen results yet, but I am not even through the first bottle. I chose this particular supplement because it has tocotrienols as well as tocopherols and because it is free of gluten and wheat and free of many cross reactive substances to gluten, such as milk, egg, corn,yeast,barley and rice. However, it is soy based, a downside, but I minimize soy by avoiding it in foods.

Absolutely Fantastic Vitamin E

Posted by bhaktaboy on Aug 03, 2015

Finally a vitamin e complex in a vegetarian capsule and with great levels of nutrients (all 8 isomers). This is on par with Carlson E Gems Elite, but I prefer this because it is in a vegetarian capsule. I have measured my levels since taking this and I'm am now at the high end of the range, right where my Environmental Doctor wants me. My skin is so much healthier and I know that this product actually works. Will be taking for a long time to come.

Very pleased

Posted by 5093260497574969179 on May 03, 2016

I am very pleased with this product, specially as it combine tocoferols with tocotrienols! :-) Recommend!

First time customer

Posted by Reviewer1430525 on Nov 03, 2010

Completely satisfied with the ease of navigating the web site, placing the order, and timeliness of the shipping. Chose this product after extensive research and am very satisfied with the contents and quality.

Unique

Posted by Reviewer2203820 on Nov 27, 2012

Excellent brand, for me the best quality I've come across. The combination of tocopherols in this product is pretty special and can't be found in 99% of products, which generally have more d-alpha tocopherol than anything, where as these have a slight majority of gamma, which is extremely good for you (and more expensive) and should be taken in similar quantities.

Just that a real Vit E Complex

Posted by Reviewer3177707 on Apr 10, 2013

Impressed with Bluebonnet, they have the right combinations. they maybe more expensive but the quality and content are second to none. Great formula. Gamma is rarely found in other formulations.