Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1080829 on Nov 04, 2010

Quick dissolving and great tasting

Love the chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1371605 on Mar 30, 2011

good taste and blends easily.................great for a quick breakfast or a pick me up

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Oct 12, 2010

I mix it with superfood powders in the morning for a Power Shake.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 26, 2010

The Bluebonnet Chocolate whey protein isolate tastes excellent. I am not picky about flavors on products such as this, where health is the main concern, but nevertheless I have to say this has such a good flavor. Fast shipping & reasonable prices, too.

all good but i don't like a taste of stevia

Posted by Reviewer2445112 on Aug 09, 2014

this product has stevia as sweetner. i personnaly dont like taste of stevia as sweetner...it's taste like artifitial flavour. i usually add honey in my protein drink. but now i don't.

Recommended by my ARNP

Posted by 4715202783852134470 on Oct 20, 2016

My ARNP suggested that I use this product to provide 20 grams of protein to my diet first thing in the morning. . It's a bit more expensive than the product that we were using but the additional nutritional count and delicious taste are definitely worth the few extra dollars, plus the serving size is smaller so it lasts longer! It blends well with Coconut water and tastes great that way. If I want something more substantial I will make a shake with a frozen banana, crushed ice, Coconut/Almond milk and a touch of vanilla and Cinnamon- yummy and filling.

no soy makes this very good

Posted by 4647831336328803100 on Sep 02, 2015

My daughter really likes the Chocolate flavor and I like it in any flavor because it does not have SOY!!

Amazing protein powder

Posted by 5137900793759539015 on Feb 13, 2016

I never comment on products unless I have a complaint - but this is an exception. I have tried SO many protein powders and this one tops them all. I LOVE IT. I can mix a scoop with a cup of water (to avoid extra carbs and calories) and I truly feel like I am having a special treat. And getting 26 grams of protein in the process! There is no gritty feeling, and no bad aftertaste. Hands down my favorite!

Great product!

Posted by 5559814486864792321 on May 16, 2016

I've been using this protein supplement for years and have had great results. It tastes great too! I would recommend it to anyone that lifts weights or just needs to add more protein to their diet.

Bluebonnet Nutritions Whey Protein Isolate is the best

Posted by Reviewer1561384 on Nov 16, 2011

I have tried quite a few of the better known and recommended whey protein products and by far this is the best. It dissolves readily in water or even in greek yogurt, has a good flavor, and best of all, is sweetened with stevia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »