the best

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Jan 01, 2012

I have tried many protein powders and do not like any of them. Then I discovered this. It is delicious. I make a smoothie every morning with protein powder, cocoa cardio, tumeric, powdered calcium and powdered greens, a banana and ice. I use my awesome cuisinart smoothie blender and it is delicious. Cannot taste anything but the chocolate and vanilla. Yum!!

Bluebonnet Nutritions Whey Protein Isolate is the best

Posted by Reviewer1561384 on Nov 16, 2011

I have tried quite a few of the better known and recommended whey protein products and by far this is the best. It dissolves readily in water or even in greek yogurt, has a good flavor, and best of all, is sweetened with stevia.

BEST PROTEIN SHAKES

Posted by Reviewer1581226 on Sep 15, 2011

These shakes are great we have been using them for over a year now and they taste great and are easy to mix up. Thanks iHERB for keeping them in stock!!!

Like the nutrition, taste so-so

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 13, 2011

I use stevia in other things, but in this, with the vanilla flavor-I don't really care for it. Blends up into a nice smooth shake with almond milk and banana, frozen berries or a little ice.

Fantástico!

Posted by Reviewer1122513 on Jul 28, 2011

Excellent product, high quality recommend it to everyone. The difference this product is more incrementat twelve BCAA Glutamine together with the protein isolated from milk. Very Good!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1080829 on Nov 04, 2010

Quick dissolving and great tasting

Great for baking, smoothies or sprinkled on yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2830640 on Oct 25, 2010

Love this whey protein powder. Minimal ingredients, sweetened w/stevia, good taste

Good product

Posted by SazfromIreland on Sep 02, 2010

I like this product and take it as a shake at breakfast. It doesn't have a thick texture, but tastes good. I do find that I need two scoops rather than one to see me through until lunch.

Great Protein Product, However...

Posted by Reviewer2697246 on Jun 17, 2010

A study recently found that many brands of Whey Protein Isolate contains a variety to heavy metals and perhaps other undesirable ingredients. While I enjoy Bluebonnets protein drink, I'd feel much more comfotable if they discloesed how much, if any, heavy metals, trace metals or other unhealthy components are present in their product. Absence of such toxns would warrant a fifth star.

Awesome Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3193050 on Jun 03, 2010

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »