Whey Protein Isolate

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jul 14, 2012

This is a great product. My daughter is very knowledgeable about "health foods" and says the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate is the best one to get. The French Vanilla Flavor is my favorite. I just shake it up in some almond milk each morning, but you can make great smoothies with it.

Good product

Posted by 5335277627818900058 on Jul 21, 2012

This protein does not make me bloated as bad as other ones.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3191026 on Aug 23, 2012

tasty mixes good

Good quality

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

Good deal for a denatured protein powder supplement. The flavor is tasty but just a little too sweet for my taste buds so I couldn't add as much protein to my smoothies as I'd like. On the plus side it is sweetened with stevia.

Like the nutrition, taste so-so

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 13, 2011

I use stevia in other things, but in this, with the vanilla flavor-I don't really care for it. Blends up into a nice smooth shake with almond milk and banana, frozen berries or a little ice.

Like it . . . would prefer original flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3001893 on Feb 20, 2010

Great product! Love the protein content and complete spectrum of amino acids. I wanted the original flavor but could not find it on iherb. So, I tried the vanilla flavor. I dislike the taste the Stevia and can taste it in this particular version of this product. I manage it by adding fresh fruit.

good

Posted by Reviewer2753791 on Mar 21, 2010

good taste and neutral enough to mix with many things. i will try chocolate.

very well

Posted by 5071022923400892982 on Dec 21, 2013

Good taste and dissolves very well.

Great Protein Product, However...

Posted by Reviewer2697246 on Jun 17, 2010

A study recently found that many brands of Whey Protein Isolate contains a variety to heavy metals and perhaps other undesirable ingredients. While I enjoy Bluebonnets protein drink, I'd feel much more comfotable if they discloesed how much, if any, heavy metals, trace metals or other unhealthy components are present in their product. Absence of such toxns would warrant a fifth star.

Good product

Posted by SazfromIreland on Sep 02, 2010

I like this product and take it as a shake at breakfast. It doesn't have a thick texture, but tastes good. I do find that I need two scoops rather than one to see me through until lunch.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »