Grass-fed goodness, no junk!

Posted by Reviewer2646290 on Jun 17, 2012

This protein powder is outstanding. First of all, it has the best nutritional profile as the source is grass-fed cows. Important to note that the lecithin is non-GMO and it is stevia sweetened. The taste and texture is great and value (2-pounds)is phenomenal. Bluebonnet accomplished all of this without adding junk to the ingredients. I also enjoy Jay Robb's whey protein; sadly, iHerb does not carry his line of products, which led me to discover Bluebonnet. You will not be disappointed. Thus far I've only used the french vanilla flavor as it is more adaptable for me to add various fruits and powders.

Whey Protein Isolate

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jul 14, 2012

This is a great product. My daughter is very knowledgeable about "health foods" and says the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate is the best one to get. The French Vanilla Flavor is my favorite. I just shake it up in some almond milk each morning, but you can make great smoothies with it.

Great Protein Product, However...

Posted by Reviewer2697246 on Jun 17, 2010

A study recently found that many brands of Whey Protein Isolate contains a variety to heavy metals and perhaps other undesirable ingredients. While I enjoy Bluebonnets protein drink, I'd feel much more comfotable if they discloesed how much, if any, heavy metals, trace metals or other unhealthy components are present in their product. Absence of such toxns would warrant a fifth star.

good

Posted by Reviewer2753791 on Mar 21, 2010

good taste and neutral enough to mix with many things. i will try chocolate.

very well

Posted by 5071022923400892982 on Dec 21, 2013

Good taste and dissolves very well.

Good quality

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

Good deal for a denatured protein powder supplement. The flavor is tasty but just a little too sweet for my taste buds so I couldn't add as much protein to my smoothies as I'd like. On the plus side it is sweetened with stevia.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3191026 on Aug 23, 2012

tasty mixes good

Good product

Posted by SazfromIreland on Sep 02, 2010

I like this product and take it as a shake at breakfast. It doesn't have a thick texture, but tastes good. I do find that I need two scoops rather than one to see me through until lunch.

Like it . . . would prefer original flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3001893 on Feb 20, 2010

Great product! Love the protein content and complete spectrum of amino acids. I wanted the original flavor but could not find it on iherb. So, I tried the vanilla flavor. I dislike the taste the Stevia and can taste it in this particular version of this product. I manage it by adding fresh fruit.

Like the nutrition, taste so-so

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 13, 2011

I use stevia in other things, but in this, with the vanilla flavor-I don't really care for it. Blends up into a nice smooth shake with almond milk and banana, frozen berries or a little ice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »