Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate, Natural French Vanilla Flavor, 2 lbs (924 g)

French Vanilla Iceland's Processed Whey

Posted by Reviewer1511033 on Jan 09, 2012

This is a good product. Be aware ... it is high in protein if you use. I cut my protein intake for the day when using this. EXCELLENT product.

barbe

Posted by Reviewer1336386 on Jan 19, 2012

A friend recommended this to me and I do like it very much especially because it is from grass-fed cows that are not treated with antibiotics and they use stevia for sweetener. Also fairly reasonably priced for all of that.

BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER!

Posted by Reviewer3204662 on Feb 03, 2012

Really like the taste of this powder. I would suggest it to anybody.

Grass-fed goodness, no junk!

Posted by Reviewer2646290 on Jun 17, 2012

This protein powder is outstanding. First of all, it has the best nutritional profile as the source is grass-fed cows. Important to note that the lecithin is non-GMO and it is stevia sweetened. The taste and texture is great and value (2-pounds)is phenomenal. Bluebonnet accomplished all of this without adding junk to the ingredients. I also enjoy Jay Robb's whey protein; sadly, iHerb does not carry his line of products, which led me to discover Bluebonnet. You will not be disappointed. Thus far I've only used the french vanilla flavor as it is more adaptable for me to add various fruits and powders.

Whey Protein Isolate

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jul 14, 2012

This is a great product. My daughter is very knowledgeable about "health foods" and says the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate is the best one to get. The French Vanilla Flavor is my favorite. I just shake it up in some almond milk each morning, but you can make great smoothies with it.